Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

xtremex

Established Member
Impact
77
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members


Thanks :)
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
When I first joined BB (was opposed to marketplaces / commission / loss of control, etc. for years prior - only my only landers, efty,) make offer listing etc.

My orig BB experience post is in this thread somewhere - if we go back just about a year. But I think it was only a handful of months (maybe even 2 - off memory) that 2 names sold. Names I had listed long before on my own- no bites - but got traffic and sold quick listed on BB.

I have been happy ever since and have added names. I have a decent portfolio there and have a good # of names sold there, followed by Afternic, then own landers.

Those are the only 3 I can judge based on real data/ experience - I have names at other markets but it would not be fair to those markets as I have not had the # or ammount of names listed - even close - until recently.

in terms of listing cost - 1 sale will cover thousands of $1 listings - with several sales this year the listing fees are not really a concern.

Sorry to hear some of the troubles folks are experiencing, but BB has been very positive & responsive in my experience

Best of luck all, Brian
 
4
•••
When I first joined BB (was opposed to marketplaces / commission / loss of control, etc. for years prior - only my only landers, efty,) make offer listing etc.

My orig BB experience post is in this thread somewhere - if we go back just about a year. But I think it was only a handful of months (maybe even 2 - off memory) that 2 names sold. Names I had listed long before on my own- no bites - but got traffic and sold quick listed on BB.

I have been happy ever since and have added names. I have a decent portfolio there and have a good # of names sold there, followed by Afternic, then own landers.

Those are the only 3 I can judge based on real data/ experience - I have names at other markets but it would not be fair to those markets as I have not had the # or ammount of names listed - even close - until recently.

in terms of listing cost - 1 sale will cover thousands of $1 listings - with several sales this year the listing fees are not really a concern.

Sorry to hear some of the troubles folks are experiencing, but BB has been very positive & responsive in my experience

Best of luck all, Brian
Do you mind mentioning how many names listed and how many names sold?
 
1
•••
I noticed a high number of BB names for sale also have nice looking logos which are often on display. Does than mean BB made the logos free and you can use it or does it imply the logo was already paid for? Please excuse my lack of BrandBucket knowledge. Thanks.
 
0
•••
quoting from my April of 2018 post, in this thread:
FavoritePhoto.com & LooseThread.com

on the amount I had listed, at the time? It was a while back, now I have quite a few, but at the time those 2 sold... prob in the 20 ish range. Again, I may have it posted in this thread - will try toi dig through later.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I noticed a high number of BB names for sale also have nice looking logos which are often on display. Does than mean BB made the logos free and you can use it or does it imply the logo was already paid for? Please excuse my lack of BrandBucket knowledge. Thanks.

Those are the logos that designers that work with BrandBucket have created for the name. Legally they are owned by BB (or the designer) That logo is included in the sale of the name to the buyer. To use it apart from buying the name would be a violation of copyright law.
 
1
•••
This is my first time using BB.

I added names and I want to know what happens next.

How do I know if my names are rejected.

Do they email you if your names are not accepted?

How does this work?

Any help is appreciated.
 
0
•••
How do I know if my names are rejected.
The review time nowadays is about 3-4 weeks. You'll get notified by email only about the accepted names. You are probably going to log in and check manually from time to time anyway :)
 
1
•••
2
•••
You are probably going to log in and check manually

I just submitted my names late last night.

When I log in and look at the dashboard - under the score section, near the bottom - the left circle says "Score F" about the % of names accepted.

When I mouse over it, it says - Your names aren’t a good fit for our marketplace, but may be for a different audience. If you want to invest in brandables, we can help.

I just submitted my names late last night!!

Is this just the way it looks until they accept or reject the names or is this an indication they have already rejected the names?

Very confusing!
 
0
•••
:xf.confused: Seriously ? Who can wait that long ?
I keep my names available at general marketplaces (Dan, Sedo, Afternic) while they are awaiting review.
I just submitted my names late last night!!
These are just automated stat counters, don't take it personal. Of course they are all at zero since you haven't had any accepts yet.

Your domain status is in the "Domains" tab:
JQi8POQ.png
 
Last edited:
2
•••
:xf.confused: Seriously ? Who can wait that long ?
You get used to it at this point.. With them acquiring BrandRoot, not sure if I will add more names after the current dozen are reviewed.
 
1
•••
So I think it is already mentioned...

Just to point out again..

I submitted 10 names five days ago and no update yet

The site says they will give update in 72 hours...

Here members mentioning more than 2 weeks...is it same for all new submissions..?

And there is no chat support...or did I miss to find it ?

Thanks
 
1
•••
So I think it is already mentioned...

Just to point out again..

I submitted 10 names five days ago and no update yet

The site says they will give update in 72 hours...

Here members mentioning more than 2 weeks...is it same for all new submissions..?

And there is no chat support...or did I miss to find it ?

Thanks
It is currently 3-4 week delay for reviews.
 
2
•••
bp wait time at least 8 days.submitted to bb june 20,still waiting :xf.rolleyes:
 
0
•••
They just reviewed June 11
 
0
•••
It is currently 3-4 week delay for reviews.

It will be great if they just informed the time it is taking to review names according to reality.

Simply mentioning 72 hrs as their review time is ridiculous..very unprofessional!
 
2
•••
I submitted 14 names, published 5 names in squadhelp. Still waiting to be reviewed by BB.
 
3
•••
It seems BrandRoot's names have been integrated into BrandBucket's site now. Because a few days ago there were around 60,000 published names, but now the number has jumped to 78,644.
 
8
•••
It seems BrandRoot's names have been integrated into BrandBucket's site now

Yes, my Brandroot names are now a part of my BB portfolio - Half are early BB rejected :xf.grin: It would be fun if they sold now via BB - I sold a name via squadhelp today after 3 weeks listed (was rejected by BB, BR and BP)
 
Last edited:
10
•••
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Could be a nice feeling in the tummy ... or chronic indigestion.

Time will tell.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back