IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah listing on BB is exclusive, whether you have 2 or 1,000 domains. However, I did read about a guy who has only 4 names listed at BB and he just sold 1 of them within the past couple days. Domaining/BB, it's a numbers game usually. You try to make smart buys on good names and you list them in the ideal places and you wait and see what happens, while continually looking for more good buys if you have the money to do so. Unless you're selling to other domainers, yours (and everyone else's) annual sell-through rate will be in the single-digit percentage.

•••
Each domain that send to brandbucket is rejected, this is just a small part of all may rejected domains in the last month

100% that not all of them are suitable for this "perfect" marketplace, but lets be honest

xxxxx.com
xxxxx.com
xxxxx.com

...... and many more. I already have a feeling that is subjective, and I forgot when was my last approved domain.

However.... I'm done

Any advice how to delete my BrandBucket account

Last edited:
•••
Lol, "Out of 82 sales in January, 47 unique sellers sold a name and 8 of those were first time sales." from 26k domain inventory - thank you brandbucket for your effort

•••
Each domain that send to brandbucket is rejected, this is just a small part of all may rejected domains in the last month

100% that not all of them are suitable for this "perfect" marketplace, but lets be honest

ofily - they have ofilo.com $2,125

favoryo - favoreo.com $1,995

dronce
umiam
newzv
acuatia
practicably
NextMania
kissiz
JuicyPie
picsica
opiumi
EffectiveBattery
InsureVirtual

...... and many more. I already have a feeling that is subjective, and I forgot when was my last approved domain.

However.... I'm done

There's a thread for this: https://www.namepros.com/threads/discuss-brandbucket-rejects.886738/page-12

Any advice how to delete my BrandBucket account

Email them, and request your current domains be removed. 30 Days

I'd advise you to do your Homework first. BrandBucket has an established network of buyers, and even though their marketplace is growing, the extra volume is attracting more and more buyers. I mean why search a marketplace of 7,000 domains when you can search through 26,000.

My thoughts.

BrandBucket - The established leader
Namerific - Offers non exclusivity so you can sell your domains elsewhere
BrandRoot - Poaching other marketplace clients to increase their marketplace. They lead in organic traffic, but their secret sauce is still unproven.

I give BrandBucket more scrutiny than anybody else because I'm invested most with them. They have more resources than others, and without feedback and change, another marketplace could take marketshare. I don't see this happening anytime soon, so I would caution you first before you decide to leave BrandBucket.

I will add that I'm always interested in what @bazabizo is doing. He left BB recently, and is brokering his own domains, I imagine he's generating less leads, but the leads he does get, he has exclusivity to offer the enduser other domains he owns.

@bazabizo Any advice or update on how you've been doing since leaving?

•••
There's a thread for this: https://www.namepros.com/threads/discuss-brandbucket-rejects.886738/page-12

Email them, and request your current domains be removed. 30 Days

I'd advise you to do your Homework first. BrandBucket has an established network of buyers, and even though their marketplace is growing, the extra volume is attracting more and more buyers. I mean why search a marketplace of 7,000 domains when you can search through 26,000.

My thoughts.

BrandBucket - The established leader
Namerific - Offers non exclusivity so you can sell your domains elsewhere
BrandRoot - Poaching other marketplace clients to increase their marketplace. They lead in organic traffic, but their secret sauce is still unproven.

I give BrandBucket more scrutiny than anybody else because I'm invested most with them. They have more resources than others, and without feedback and change, another marketplace could take marketshare. I don't see this happening anytime soon, so I would caution you first before you decide to leave BrandBucket.

I will add that I'm always interested in what @bazabizo is doing. He left BB recently, and is brokering his own domains, I imagine he's generating less leads, but the leads he does get, he has exclusivity to offer the enduser other domains he owns.

I appreciate your info, but I decide - just send them email to delete my account

Thank you one more time

•••
@bonin If you have any names published there, you can sell them off here on NP to other BB sellers.

•••
•••
Which e-mail do you guys forward inquiries to?

•••
BrandBucket sold a name of mine: V/I/B/E/F/U/L dot com

@bonin

Let me know if you decide to sell your BB names, I'm looking to buy names that I like for right around 2% of un-adjusted published price. Best of luck.

•••
•••
@Grilled Jesus, ever thought of applying for a job at BrandBucket? lol. You're on top of things. lol

•••
@Grilled Jesus, ever thought of applying for a job at BrandBucket? lol. You're on top of things. lol

I'm happy speaking my mind on NamePros. Both good, and bad. Plus, I can think of a few other NP members who would be a better fit for them.

Perhaps as an outside QA consultant as BrandBucket is a family brand. I don't blame them for not wanting to issue a [email protected] email address.

•••
42853_f775d186b6c192946286ec2343d543c6.PNG

The buyer provided payment, and the sold banner instantly went up.

For those wondering the time between the sold banner and the sold email:

Banner: Around 1:00 AM Tuesday, Morning

Sales Email: Friday at 2:31 PM.

This particular case = around 84 hours or 3.5 days.

•••
Sold a name yesterday, I was getting twitchy (mid x,xxx, which was welcome).

•••
•••
After 5 names sold on Jan 16, no sales up to now :)

•••
After 5 names sold on Jan 16, no sales up to now :)

5 names in one day must have been pleasant. Same buyer? What kind of names?

•••
Sorry for not being clear, I mean 5 names in month of Januari 2016, not on date of Jan 16, 2016.

•••
Sorry for not being clear, I mean 5 names in month of Januari 2016, not on date of Jan 16, 2016.

Nevertheless :)

•••
I submitted a good domain to brandbucket knowing there was a potential client out there. But they turned it down. :guilty:

I said f*uck it. Got on the phone (email) and sold it myself in a week. B-)

What I dont like about brandbucket is how they restrict you from promoting your domains on other marketplaces as if they have a call center with employees making phone calls on your behalf to potential clients. Nothing against their business straegy but I think domainers would be much better off putting time, effort and money building/showcasing their domains on their own platform.

Think about it...... if there is 27K names on brandbucket how in the h*ll do you think someone is going to find your name?

We need to GET OFF OUR ASSES and sell our own shit! Stop only showcasing our domains on other people platforms like hookers and get ACTIVE!!!! (this site is ok) B-)

•••
I submitted a good domain to brandbucket knowing there was a potential client out there. But they turned it down. :guilty:

I said f*uck it. Got on the phone (email) and sold it myself in a week. B-)

What I dont like about brandbucket is how they restrict you from promoting your domains on other marketplaces as if they have a call center with employees making phone calls on your behalf to potential clients. Nothing against their business straegy but I think domainers would be much better off putting time, effort and money building/showcasing their domains on their own platform.

Think about it...... if there is 27K names on brandbucket how in the h*ll do you think someone is going to find your name?

We need to GET OFF OUR ASSES and sell our own sh*t! Stop only showcasing our domains on other people platforms like hookers and get ACTIVE!!!! (this site is ok) B-)

Did you sell manage to sell it for $X,XXX?

I too sold a BrandBucket reject today. The sale was only $200, but at least the payment was instant.

•••
Did you sell manage to sell it for $X,XXX?

I too sold a BrandBucket reject today. The sale was only $200, but at least the payment was instant.
I only sold it for $500. I hit the guy up like a big shot and told him I wanted $10K. LMFAO. He got me down to $500 but I ran with it. He bought it instantly and I appreciated the experience much more than the money . It was my first time ever selling a domain name.

I only had the domain for like 4 months. I found it off of some random drop site and hand regged it.

•••
Because inventory is building, I think Feb month sales would have crossed 100, waiting for BrandBucket newsletter.

•••
Because inventory is building, I think Feb month sales would have crossed 100, waiting for BrandBucket newsletter.
100 out of 27k :(

•••
Jan month sales were 82. So 100 is better for Feb :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back