Domain Empire

domain Brandale domain "Inveshment.com"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Comments are welcome for this branded domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks jim for your comment...!!!

Appreciate that...

Welcome more remarks.....!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-21-12-19-44-131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-21-12-19-44-131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 88
•••
Unless there is something I am not getting, this is just a typo of investment.

Investments are a field that is professional. I don't think a domain like this works.

Brad

•••
Unless there is something I am not getting, this is just a typo of investment.

Investments are a field that is professional. I don't think a domain like this works.

Brad
Me the same. I dont see any value too

•••
Thanks bmugford and zomainhacks for your views.

Besides just a typo its pronounceable one.

Every opinion matter to me.....it just that who sees the value and who's not....anyways welcome more comments.

Thanks
Vib

•••
I kinda like the sound of it. Somehow reminds me of 'cash'. Investing is serious business though, so you probably won't find a buyer for it. Still, good luck!

•••
•••
I don't mean to be rude, but I've noticed that you appear on most appraisal threads with quite unrealistic (over) valuations. If you're claiming a domain has value, I think you need to explain why.

There are lots of newbies here that will happily waste their money buying junk domains, and giving them false hope about potential value is a little dangerous.

I'm not always saying I'm right with my valuations, but I think if you believe that a domain has value, then the onus is on you to argue the point.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Michael and Truespin for your input...!!!

Well, I think that's the beauty of this forum where anything which is appraised is the personal opinion of an individual and one can agree or disagree to it but can't take the right to express his opinion and also can't associate the world with his/her opinion.

Truespin pls follow the domain appraisal rule.

5. Domain Appraisals and Website Reviews

•••
The problem:

You added a letter that changed the sound of the original word, that doesn't work with brandables.

Sometimes you can add a letter or remove one as long as it sounds like the real thing, not the other way around.

imo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back