IT.COM

Brandable or Not ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ronak Patel

Impact
Hello everyone.
This is Ronak from Cleveland. I am new to domain investing.

Could you please let me know if ohioz.com is brandable or not.
Also provide a achievable target price for which I should sell. I purchased it for $20.

Thanks and Regards,
Ronak

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Ronak Patel - Welcome to NP and sorry to hear about your Cavs...

IDK if this is 'brandable' given, to me, it's use it limited to the state of Ohio. Is there another meaning of Ohio you have in mind?

FWIW, 31 (state name + Z.com) are available for hand reg. While 19 (state name + z.com) are registered.

Below states + z.com are regged:

Michiganz.com
Montanaz.com
NewJerseyz.com
Alaskaz.com
Arizonaz.com
Californiaz.com
Coloradoz.com
Floridaz.com
Hawaiiz.com
Indianaz.com
Iowaz.com
Mainez.com
Ohioz.com
Virginiaz.com
Utahz.com
Texasz.com
Washingtonz.com
NewYorkz.com
Oregonz.com

•••
Thank you for grilling me Grilled. I hope I haven't made a mistake by purchasing it.

I just had in mind that it's five letter domain with a US State in it. Ohio is one of the top ten most populated states in US. I hope I can sell it for $25-50 in a year.

Thanks again
Ronak

•••
I'd be grateful you can share your brief views on below names,

Divby.com
Verlot.com
Olfox.com
Dublot.com

Regards
Ronak

•••
I'd be grateful you can share your brief views on below names,

Divby.com
Verlot.com
Olfox.com
Dublot.com

Regards
Ronak

Verlot seem brandable actually, hold on to that for a long while.

•••
Welcome to Namepros, Ronak! (y)
...Could you please let me know if ohioz.com is brandable or not.
Any short name that rolls of the tongue easily and sounds cool or powerful is brandable. IMHO, ohioz.com is a weak maybe. Borderline at best.
Also provide a achievable target price for which I should sell. I purchased it for $20.
Pricing wise, what you'd paid for it is irrelevant. For better end user pricing, check out popular brandable marketplaces (e.g. BrandBucket, Branddo, Namerific), but keep in mind that even pretty good brandables can take years - years!! - to sell at those price levels. For another very educational perspective and so-called reseller pricing (read: quick flips) of brandables accepted or published at BrandBucket, check out respective threads right here at NP.

Last edited:
•••
brandable, I would say no. Is it a domain that could maybe sell.. low chance, but maybe. The only thing that I can think of is mattress and bedding industry in Ohio as "z" often refers to sleep as "zzzzz"'s.
but don't bet on it imo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back