Brandable names ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
......what's your best and why ?

For me i like my hovercarhire"com , it seems to create interest and is easy to remember
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm..

toss up between ....

Grafrica
ipTelecomm
WAPology
introSYNC

believe it or not I have more. I tend to reg brandables. :guilty:
 
0
•••
GoMobi.com

Received nice offers :)

GOYO.com, the best brandable domain I have owned, sold for $9k a few weeks ago.
 
0
•••
waste money
 
0
•••
Just check out comcloset
 
0
•••
owntype said:
GoMobi.com

Received nice offers :)

GOYO.com, the best brandable domain I have owned, sold for $9k a few weeks ago.


That was a good one ........goyo

congrats

chnet said:
waste money


perhaps you think google or facebook or maybe perhaps myspace are not brandable ???
 
0
•••
PrintPoet.com
Probrammer.com
 
0
•••
Sexualicious(dot)com
 
0
•••
estrogent(.)com

It refers to the hormone estrogen, although I'm still not sure if it's a typo. I think it would make a great name for a hormone replacement therapy drug.
(Merck, give me a call! :talk: )

Barring that, I've also seen the word used a couple of times to describe girly-men or transvestites so I think it has development possibilities.

Padder
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back