IT.COM

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

NameSilo
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey we are all sharks looking for names we hope will sell to end users during the time we hold them. The entire domain industry is a complex series of transactions wherein a finite number of domains are being passed around between us. As the saying goes: One man/woman's trash is another man/woman's treasure.

Wildry
Zomdi
FitnessSwarm
PerfectTower
OneMystic
AdviseMate

Keith, like I said , I gave 50/50 for PerfectString to get accepted. It has been shown the door lol

•••
That was a fast rejection :) I was thinking a perfect string of code and you?

•••
Amviva
Bongsy
BlissMetric
ProSmarty
BetterHatch

•••
That was a fast rejection :) I was thinking a perfect string of code and you?
Yeah, I could see many thungs, music , clothes etc. They kinda hate long names sometimes

•••
•••
•••
bad double post - please delete

•••
•••
Thanks!
Took:

Not sure you did :D

What? I have the receipt. Looks like they F..eed lol
Dear Abdullah Adam,

Thank you for your recent purchase at MyDomain! Your order
has been submitted successfully***:

- Order Total: $3.98
- Discount: $0.80
- Net Total: $3.18
- Amount Paid: $3.98

Order details:.com register - 2 year (blissmetric.com) - 3.98

So they should give mw refund ? I thought I had chance since @DNGear was not around then you come and mess woth my order ? :(

I demand you push the name to my account :-P

•••
•••
•••
If you didnt like BlissMetric , then well.....then....welll

•••
•••
I don't get what it means. Google doesn't help.

Google always doesnt help. Take each word alone and try to study the meaning, then combine the two words and see if they make sense , linguistically and in terms of meaning.

•••
Since I was so angry missing BlissMetric, and had to get something with bliss just to cool myself down lol , I managed to get ,

TripleBliss
BlissBizz

•••
Since I was so angry missing BlissMetric, and had to get something with bliss just to cool myself down lol , I managed to get ,

TripleBliss
BlissBizz
Haa Haa.:laugh: Abdullah same here. Someone didn't sold a BEAR domain here on namepros to me. So i registered ShieldBear to cool my self down.;)

•••
What? I have the receipt. Looks like they F..eed lol
Dear Abdullah Adam,

Thank you for your recent purchase at MyDomain! Your order
has been submitted successfully***:

- Order Total: $3.98
- Discount: $0.80
- Net Total: $3.18
- Amount Paid: $3.98

Order details:.com register - 2 year (blissmetric.com) - 3.98

So they should give mw refund ? I thought I had chance since @DNGear was not around then you come and mess woth my order ? :(

I demand you push the name to my account :-P

Don't worry. You'll probably find it in the auctions section here after it passes through the BB filter. :)
BTW, I see you paid the normal price (well, normal promo price). Why didn't you use the coupon? Try using FRESH for the next few days at checkout. ;)
Good luck hunting brandables!

•••
Don't worry. You'll probably find it in the auctions section here after it passes through the BB filter. :)
BTW, I see you paid the normal price (well, normal promo price). Why didn't you use the coupon? Try using FRESH for the next few days at checkout. ;)
Good luck hunting brandables!

Thanks there is fresh code? Didnt know. Besides for $3.38 two year deal, I find it much better. I will try Fresh and see.

•••
Yup, for the next few days use this code and you should get 20% discount.
Once it stops use 15ONLINE or ONLINE15 (don't remember which :) ) and you'll get 15% off.

•••
ScrollOne
SquadMantra
BlissBuddha

•••
Agrisy
EquityTribe
HappyFlick

•••
TribeTaste
AgZino
IntelCop
SecretAct
LogicPump

•••
Took IntelCop.

That's the best one on this whole thread ! Thanks a ton @Keith DeBoer

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back