IT.COM

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
GD Closeouts
Pudalo
CrowdTrail
SignalFuel
ProfitChamp
BidSquad
VirtualDoodle
EpicRail
GradeTool
NeonBolt
TrustySystems

•••

Last edited:
•••
Some $5 ones
Groceroo
PeakZoom
TalentWhale
CourseGorilla
TotalEvaluation

•••
Healthgetics

What makes Healthgetics a good brandable Keith? I don't know much about good brandables but I see that the 'getics' domain listed below are also available, which tells me that 'getics' is not a preferred suffix for brandables.. I would like to know your opinion on this. Thanks.

domaingetics
brandgetics
marketgetics
financegetics
shopgetics

•••
What makes Healthgetics a good brandable Keith? I don't know much about good brandables but I see that the 'getics' domain listed below are also available, which tells me that 'getics' is not a preferred suffix for brandables.. I would like to know your opinion on this. Thanks.

domaingetics
brandgetics
marketgetics
financegetics
shopgetics
Well healthgetics does sound much better than these lol
But it's still an odd brand name

•••
Last edited:
•••
GD Closeouts
Pudalo
CrowdTrail
SignalFuel
ProfitChamp
BidSquad
VirtualDoodle
EpicRail
GradeTool
NeonBolt
TrustySystems
Thanks for this post
just an FYI
I own TrailCrowd and it was rejected by BB

•••

domaingetics
brandgetics
marketgetics
financegetics
shopgetics

There are a lot of strong keywords like health, brand, shop etc. that domainers have added suffixs to and have been accepted by BB. For example there are many names published there ending in lytics, genic, genics etc.

In my opinion when you add a two syllable suffix it works best if the keyword is one syllable. So the strongest names would be ones like Healthgenics, Shopgenics and Brandgenics etc.. Two syllable keywords are not as appealing to me ie Financegenics, marketgenics etc. They might still be accepted if the keyword is very strong but they are not as desirable as single syllable keyword and a two syllable suffix. like Shopgenics. Generally I try to avoid 4 syllable domains like Financegenics. But there exceptions to every rule and because market is such a strong keyword I would reg and submit Marketgenics if it was avialable.

As for the 'getics' suffix. At present it is not used on BB. That's why I posted Healthgetics etc here. Health is a super strong keywords so BB might take Healthgetics. However I like to keep my acceptance rate high and so I favor names that I think have a very strong chance of acceptance. Domains that have less of a chance of being accepted I post here. So review the names I post with careful eye before you reg anything. They are the long shot domains and most of them will not be accepted by BB. It's up to you if you want to gamble on one of these names or not.

Last edited:
•••
There are a lot of strong keywords like health, brand, shop etc. that domainers have added suffixs to and have been accepted by BB. For example there are many names published there ending in lytics, genic, genics etc.

In my opinion when you add a two syllable suffix it works best if the keyword is one syllable. So the strongest names would be ones like Healthgenics, Shopgenics and Brandgenics etc.. Two syllable keywords are not as appealing to me ie Financegenics, marketgenics etc. They might still be accepted if the keyword is very strong but they are not as desirable as single syllable keyword and a two syllable suffix. like Shopgenics. Generally I try to avoid 4 syllable domains like Financegenics. But there exceptions to every rule and because market is such a strong keyword I would reg and submit Marketgenics if it was avialable.

As for the 'getics' suffix. At present it is not used on BB. That's why I posted Healthgetics etc here. Health is a super strong keywords so BB might take Healthgetics. However I like to keep my acceptance rate high and so I favor names that I think have a very strong chance of acceptance. Domains that have less of a chance of being accepted I post here. So review the names I post with careful eye before you reg anything. They are the long shot domains and most of them will not be accepted by BB. It's up to you if you want to gamble on one of these names or not.

Thanks a lot for this informative reply, I'll start reading your blog from now on :)

•••
My shares:

- HipStat
- Buzzalia
- Xewoo
- AdnSeo
- Everesty
- FlexPot
- Holistyc
- Everably
- CaseFlip
- YoMint

•••
CareStork
VaultChamp
FarmSherpa

•••
ZoomPublish
ModeFlux
PocketRail
Hackovation
ViewPulse
StreamTunnel
PleasantPath

•••
RideChamp
PeerReady
SeedCentric

•••
•••
Be careful with "bux" domains - most are usually pyramid schemes and were dumped before paying out.

Like...google "blastbux.com" with quotes...

I got WildBux receiving some traffic

•••
•••
LaunchChamp
LendTribe
CareerDebt
ScaleAssets

•••
•••
HelpBytes
StackBrowser
TrustShark

Last edited:
•••
Workivia
AeroShape
PinTrick
CoverWax

•••
•••
AgriPlow
PeerReady
CareerLend

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back