NameSilo

discuss Brand Ideas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
As it turns out I'm more of a brand guy than a domain guy:xf.rolleyes: Hardly a day goes buy that I'm not searching for a domain that speaks to a brand idea that I have. Thus, I just hand reg'd BrandaDay(.)com. If you were to go to HosterStats you'll learn the BrandaDay (just nine letters and says a lot) domain has been registered and dropped on five different occasions, and I'm the sixth new investor to pick it up. I scoff:xf.laugh: at the critics who would tell me I'm a fool to follow five losers, but they don't know what I knowO_o

Just in the last 24 hours I've come up with two more brand ideas with the first being TollhouseBrands for which I own that domain. Again, my critics would would say I'm crazy, but they don't know what I know.

I also came up with an idea early this am for what I refer to as "HighOn" brands similar to "CanDo" brands, but many of the HighOn domains like HighOnLife are taken. However, I've discovered a half dozen domains like HighOnCamping that are available to hand register.

Finally, I've been writing about brand(s) in the plural sense where I can register maybe a dozen or more domains under the same brand name. My latest solo brand name is...no not BrandSolo:xf.wink:, but NapEase(.)com that's backed by a million dollar business model.

Thanks NP members the world over....you're the greatest(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back