IT.COM

sales Braden Pollock sells Laura.com for $250,000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Serial entrepreneur and domain name investor Braden Pollock who owns Legal Brand Marketing has just sold the First Name Dot Com - Laura.com for a cool $250,000 USD.

Braden is one the nicest guys in the domain name industry and is always happy to chat and help others, you can check out an interview we did with Braden in 2012 - 10 years ago! WOW! Click here to read it! we did a follow-up in 2015 too but maybe it's time for another.

Braden also announced another sale too of Accounted.com for $15,000 USD.

Huge congratulations to Braden and the new owners of Laura.com & Accounted.com

Read more on Robbies Blog - https://robbiesblog.com/braden-pollock-sells-laura-com-for-250000-usd/11180

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for ruining the Domain Sherpa show that just came out barely 24 hours ago.

•••
Congrats @Braden Pollock
I thought it was Laura.ca who bought it but I see a shopify landing page.

•••
with those low prices he confirms he is a really nice guy!

•••
great deal ,
i like first name selling.
i once sold settles.com , but not that high price.....
i

•••
I don't own any first name .com's but I own about 30 first name .surname new gtlds eg Chris. gold Mike. gold Caroline. gold etc etc etc all bought for reg fee so chances are that if your surname is Gold I have probably owned your first name .surname new gtld or still do but what are they worth? eg what would someone pay to have their first name.
surname as a website address eg no .com as their surname is the website address extension etc

•••
Great to see a good guy do great!

•••
Congratulations, i think the buyer got a killer deal with the price. ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back