Dynadot

advice Bought my first 4 char .com - What do I need to know?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr.forex

I can't stopEstablished Member
Impact
Hey everyone. First off, huge thanks to the guys and gals who have helped me out over the last while. I have learned a lot!

I really wanted to buy my first 4 character .com - So, I found one and snagged it today. How can I figure out its value? What are some things to look for in these type of domain names?

0Fix [dot] com

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
0 is bad in the beginning of a domain name for chips, plus it has a vowel so no value to chinese i think. might have worth to an enduser is 1-9fix.com taken?

•••
Try selling it to ofix.com.

•••
•••
"zero fix"

If I own a company that fixes stuff, I won't spend a dollar for it.

•••
•••
0 is bad in the beginning of a domain name for chips, plus it has a vowel so no value to chinese i think. might have worth to an enduser is 1-9fix.com taken?

Yes, 1 to 9 is taken.

I was thinking like "Zero down time repairs" etc...

•••
Not meaning to be a prick but learn first then buy... so how much did you pay for your cherry popping 4char?

•••
•••
It depends, 0K.com sold $33000 usd
Zero K , but looks like OK !

•••
Haha, im getting type in traffic I just realized...pretty sure they meant for ofix.com - seems like a big german site.

•••
Well if you have the domain parked and it pays for its reg fees year in and year out, it can't be that bad. Plus you don't then need to be in a rush to find the right buyer for the maximum amount.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back