IT.COM

First 3 Letter .com Investment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Everyone,

I see many 3 letter .com sales everyday and their value is growing more and more everyday so I thought I had to get involved in this.

As many of you know I aquired my first 3 letter .com here at Namepros.

TNQ.com

Since I am in no rush to sell and I want to hold out for the long run, how would I go about marketing/promoting this domain to potential buyers.

If I was to email/fax them, what things should I include or say? Any Tips?

I know the seller of the domain mentioned that it stands for Tropical North Queensland. If you type "TNQ" in at google, its the first thing that comes up.

They are a multibillion dollar tourist company, should they be my first people to go after?

All of your help is greatly appreciated. :tu:

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
JeffM2 said:
nice name congrats

Thanks Jeff :)

However I'm looking for some advice on what I should do or go about selling this domain.

•••
•••
I dont like "Q" in the 3 letter or 4 letter names. It is hard to make sense. But to the right buyer I am sure it will sell for good price.

•••
Thanks people, but I'm still looking for some advice.

-Jarrod

•••
•••
thats a great name. wonder how much it cost.

•••
Nice name
I am sure the vacation company can use it.
:) good luck

•••
•••
TNQ stands for Tropical North Queensland (Australia), which is a tourist spot. May want to look into the businesses and tourism in that area. Just a thought.

Cheers Mate!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back