Domain Empire

domain Botsuits.com, thoughts and help -- VOTE

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which acronym is best for B.O.T. to describe Robot Suit Technology?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Brain Operated Technology

votes
    0.0%
  • Body Operated Technology

vote
    33.3%
  • Biologically Operated Technology

vote
    33.3%
  • Biomimic Objective Translation

votes
    0.0%
  • Body Operated Transport

votes
    0.0%
  • Biomimicing Operational Technology

votes
    0.0%
  • Just keep it as an abbreviated word for "Robot".

vote
    33.3%
  • I'll post my suggestion.

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
What do you guys think of the domain name Botsuit(s).com?

Ive been reading alot of great things about robotic and cybernetic suits lately and thought this would be a good domain name to have once the market takes off.

A company in Japan is actually going to be mass producing the HAL5 and selling it exclusivly in Japan later this year. And plans to expand sales to the EU by next year.

I'm not really looking for a spot on dollar appraisal just some opinions about the domain name. Do you think it's a good reg? Something that might catch on?

Also I know that "Bot" is short for "Robot" but I would like to try and make it into an acronym for my site and possibly for widespread use to describe this type of technology.

I have come up with some possibilities that I would like for you to to vote on.

If you have any better ideas or suggestions for an acronym for BOT, please let me know!

I also reg'd CyberneticSuit(s).com and HalSuit.com but decided to develop Botsuits.com becuase it is shorter and catchier, IMO.

Thanks guys,
GG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does anybody have any thoughts, opinions or ideas? If you could just vote on the acronym that your prefer it would be a GREAT help, thanks SOOOOOOO much!

GG

•••
I do think this could take off. Right now, the domains really don't seem to have much but give them a year and they might take off :)

Oh, as I posted in your poll, just stick to the abb. for robots.

•••
I do think this could take off. Right now, the domains really don't seem to have much but give them a year and they might take off :)

Oh, as I posted in your poll, just stick to the abb. for robots.

Isn't that a great part of domaining, getting the names before they "take off". :) I can't wait!

Thanks for your comments and vote Archangel, much appreciated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back