Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Booking.yeah? Commercial.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
2,611
I just saw a tv ads from Booking.com.
Booking.com
Booking.yeah!

But .yeah is not a tld lol

It reminds me the sony slogan.
Make.believe

It looks like that I see .whatever everywhere! Sometimes its.mistakes and sometimes not. If you want people to hunderstand that its a website you should use an extension not a word lol.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you really believe that there's more than...30% of non-technical consumers that believe there is any other TLD's than com/org/net ?

T.
 
0
•••
Do you really believe that there's more than...30% of non-technical consumers that believe there is any other TLD's than com/org/net ?

T.

Doesn't matter what they believe now, it's what they hear and the links the click.

and yes, I suspect more than 30% of Internet users have seen things like no_url_shorteners.
 
0
•••
Doesn't matter what they believe now, it's what they hear and the links the click.

and yes, I suspect more than 30% of Internet users have seen things like no_url_shorteners.

I agree with the first part, but the average net user doesn't look at the end of a url, or care about it, or know anything about it for that matter, lived with my girlfriend for 6 years, she still thinks a TLD is an STD.
 
0
•••
I agree with the first part, but the average net user doesn't look at the end of a url, or care about it, or know anything about it for that matter, lived with my girlfriend for 6 years, she still thinks a TLD is an STD.

How many STDs she think you have? :)
 
2
•••
I agree with the first part, but the average net user doesn't look at the end of a url, or care about it, or know anything about it for that matter, lived with my girlfriend for 6 years, she still thinks a TLD is an STD.

between .com, .net, .edu, .gov, .org - even non techie users know the last part of a FQDN is important.
 
0
•••
This ad baffled confused me.
 
0
•••
I like the nGTLDs because short memorable keywords are still cheap.

If I'm running a radio station at jazz [dot] radio with a chat room at jazz [dot] chat - that is a lot easier for mobile users to type into their browsers than TodaysJazzRadio [dot] com and UltimateJazzChat [dot] com.

.com is nice to have but I would rather have a short domain name on a ngTLD than a funky multi-word .com - and sorry, but not everyone with an idea they want to monetize has the budget domainers want for memorable dot.com's - I'd rather put that money into advertising and marketing where it will earn me a measurable return. There's no easy way to measure the return of an expensive dot.com over a less expensive ngTLD.

1 .com or .xyz = Anything on one website. With the new web templates it's just too easy to switch from /chat to /blog...

PremiumKeywords.whyitssolong are all taken. There is a .com button on any mobile device that it makes it easyer to type an web address.

I don't like the idea of buying more than one .whyitssolong at about $30 to 55k a year (premium..) for one website...

I think they are great for advertisment like in the old days with "Go visit www.keywordbrand.com/thedeal"

Right now there is a huge demand for 5 and 6 letter brandable .com and they are selling for less than 3k (save tones of money on narketting..).

I just sold OLime.com last week.
 
0
•••
A lot of mobile devices don't have a .com button. I think the default android keyboard use to, but I haven't seen .com button on any of my android devices in some time.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back