IT.COM

priced Bofka.com | Some brandable and memorable and of course cheap domains for sale

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Post SOLD to claim for each or lot
BIN prices and registrar names with expirations have been written in front of each name.
Payment by paypal or webmoney.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to decline offer from new member (fresh registration and no trade reviews).

1)
Bofka.com (BIN : 10$) (godaddy) (more than 6 months to renew)

Every time I see this domain I remember food industries (Beef). It is highly brandable and memorable and sounds funny. This domain has Alexa and Moz ranks with good DA and PA with also some back links. You can check it out at checkmoz.com. It has yearly ads revenue for 14$.

2) Inhearts.com (BIN : 10$) (godaddy) (less than 6 months to renew)

This name sounds so kindly and it is perfect for social networking or health related cares. It has huge potential. As I don't rely on estibot value but it could be one good factor for pricing domains. For this domain estibot value is 760$ but without Alexa and Moz ranks. :)

3) BBPUP.com (BIN : 10$) (internetbs.net) (more than 11 months to renew)

This cute name sounds funny. BB could be like baby and PUP could be like Puppy. BBface.com has been listed for sale in domainmarket.com for 8000$.
related sales :
ecopup.com for 1688$
yuppup.com for 1695$

puppydog.com for 4050$

Happy purchase and profit

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back