BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Jurgen Wolf,

It is common for EPC/RPM to peak during the Christmas period due to elevated ad competition. This is usually followed by a brief dip at the start of the new year, but your RPM should normalize in the coming weeks.

If you would like me to take a closer look at your Bodis account, please open a support ticket.

Thank you.

My average RPM this month is ~6 times lower VS December...
Monetization like on Sedo - in other words.

•••
I understand that can be natural decrease in January...
But with ParkingCrew this decline is ~20% VS ~6 times with Bodis...
OK, I will open a ticket...

•••
I understand that can be natural decrease in January...
But with ParkingCrew this decline is ~20% VS ~6 times with Bodis...
OK, I will open a ticket...
let us know then unless it is something personal. thankss

•••
Nothing personal here...
Just traffic circulation without monetization...
A few clicks from the USA and no clicks at all from Canada, Netherlands (these 3 countries are leading in my portfolio)...

•••
Almost the same difference in CTR...
4.1% at ParkingCrew VS 1.2% with Bodis.

•••
Regarding inquiries at PC vs Bodis: ~50/50
No difference in other words, no complaints.

But monetization is performing like on Sedo... waste of traffic.

•••
Looks that Bodis is very busy these days... or investigating...
~31 hours elapsed already without response to my ticket...

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Apologies for this delay. The Bodis team has just returned from the Namescon event. I'm just about to follow up with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience.

Looks that Bodis is very busy these days... or investigating...
~31 hours elapsed already without response to my ticket...

•••
Also, if your CTR is lower compared to other parking companies, this may be because our Tier2 ad providers have been buying a larger percentage of it recently.

Thank you.

Almost the same difference in CTR...
4.1% at ParkingCrew VS 1.2% with Bodis.

•••
Tier2 is disabled per my primary Bodis account.
It is also disabled at ParkingCrew.
~1.9K domains at PC and the same volume at Bodis.
I compare comparable things.

For ZeroClick I use separate accounts.

•••
Daily traffic volume is also comparable, slight difference.

•••
We have added Undeveloped marketplace into our external markets.

We'll be adding Afternic as well next week.

Any others that yall would like to add, please do let us know!

•••
•••
Sorry been a bit out of the loop on sales. But why would someone choose to use Godaddy Aftermarket over Afternic? I know they're both part of Godaddy so just wondering. But if there is a difference, we will definitely add it in.

•••
Sorry been a bit out of the loop on sales. But why would someone choose to use Godaddy Aftermarket over Afternic? I know they're both part of Godaddy so just wondering. But if there is a difference, we will definitely add it in.

Most endusers are aware about the "Godaddy" brand as they have marketed their services around the globe. Comparatively Afternic is lesser known. I do get a lot of sales from Afternic, but only when domains are parked there or through Fast-Transfer Network. I would believe not many end users would visit afternic and search domains there.
That's perhaps the reason, Godady is trying its branding on Afternic landing pages.

•••
Can I park and list a domain for sale at same time?

•••
Hello @Mikodomaining,

Yes, we support various sale options for parked domain names, this includes Offer Inquiry, Escrow, and more.

If you'd like assistance getting started, please Direct Message me.

Thanks.

Can I park and list a domain for sale at same time?

•••
@Violets

From talking to domainers recently, some have tested the GoDaddy Aftermarket for sales along with Afternic (which I believe is now rebranded to Godaddy). From what I've been told/hearing, the Afternic (rebranded as Godaddy) is the definite winner.

We can certainly include the Godaddy Aftermarket, doesn't hurt us at all. Just hoping users don't get confused and choose that thinking it's the better choice because it may or may not be it seems..

•••
Most endusers are aware about the "Godaddy" brand as they have marketed their services around the globe. Comparatively Afternic is lesser known. I do get a lot of sales from Afternic, but only when domains are parked there or through Fast-Transfer Network. I would believe not many end users would visit afternic and search domains there.
That's perhaps the reason, Godady is trying its branding on Afternic landing pages.
I agree, godaddy is way more known

•••
What is your monetization performance in February with Bodis?
Per past 9 days my results are worse than even awful January...

•••
for me 30-40% drop for
dec and jan
so far feb looks about same

so 3 straight month below avrg..bit weird

Last edited:
•••
Hello @alcy,

RPM usually returns to pre-December levels by around February, but if you're uncertain, I can take a look at your Bodis account. Please open a support ticket.

Thank you.

for me 30-40% drop for
dec and jan
so far feb looks about same

so 3 straight month below avrg..bit weird

•••
Got some goodies for you guys! Our devs are hard at work with another update. This is a minor update to Manage UI that allows for mass setting imprint / direct ads on/off. Also, allows these options to be setting via folder management on a per-folder level as well.

They're also working on some very exciting features next. Some parking industry FIRST features that I think will be VERY welcomed! We can't wait to show you guys.

In meantime, we've added Efty to our External Market option. We're waiting on Afternic to provide us a tracking link so that we can add them as well. Hopefully any day now.

•••
Last edited:
•••
As I see, Bodis is not committed to parking (monetization) anymore... but to sales landers...
My average RPM this month is ~$0.3 (the worst ever)...
At ParkingCrew using the same Google feed: ~$3 (x10 times difference).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back