BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which parking company do you find it as the highest average $$ in terms of epc?

And equally or even more important, which one pays honestly and monthly?

•••
Afternic Landers work just fine..

•••
So, same situation as previous months, the payment did not arrive on the 7th. Has anyone received it? @TroyBodis

•••
Hi

one name received "eight" $1 clicks other day @ bodis
13 8 66.67% $1.21 $742.31 $9.65

couple of others, have also received $1 clicks each so far.

the averages though, will tell the story

imo....

•••
I received an email from Bodis telling me that payments through Paypal will be delayed and that they expect the payment to be processed around the 11th, did everyone receive this email?

Last month they had a problem with crypto and I changed to PayPal so that my payment would not be delayed 😞
Hello @SuperPorky,

We sent these notifications out to all those who have already selected Paypal as their default method of payment. But this potential processing delay is expected to be resolved sometime between October 6th - 11th, at the very latest.

However, if you would prefer to change your payment method as a precaution, please be sure to update your Payout Settings by October 6th.

We do apologize to anybody who may be inconvenienced by this situation.

Thanks.

•••
Very bad news.
And I didn't receive any notification/email related to this change.
Hello @evil,

We do intend to notify those that are still using Cryptocurrency as a payment method as we continue to phase it out.

Again, we are very sorry to those affected and that relied on this payment method.

Thank you.

•••
I was not notified of this either. I realized when I did not receive my payment in this cycle and after contacting support I learned about this measure. I am currently waiting for my payment to be processed and they cannot tell me when it will be.
Hello @SuperPorky,

It appears as though we have followed up with you several times regarding your bounced BTC payout. Our accountant is still looking into this situation with our payment processor, but we will be sure to notify you as soon as we know more.

Again we do apologize for this delay, and we thank you for your patience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back