NameSilo

BODIS

Located in Domain Parking Reviews, started by matt_bodis, Jun 23, 2008

Replies:
Views:

1. Hussein Ali

Hussein Ali Established Member

They denied "Developer" and I don't know the reason.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. TroyBodis

TroyBodis Established Member Bodis Staff

Hello @Hussein Ali,

This may have been due to any number of reasons. But if your Master Keywords have been denied repeatedly, it could be because they're being entered in an incorrect format, i.e. no comma separation between terms.

If you could open a support ticket, we will gladly look into the cause of these keyword rejections for you.

Thanks.

3. TroyBodis

Hello @tonyk2000,

We are required to deny any keyword terms (Master/RS) that aren't directly related to the domain name they're being seeded with, even if those terms were auto-generated by our Tier1/G ad provider initially.

Auto-generated terms are optimized by Tier1/G ad provider, and they are subject to change at any time. Therefore, if these auto-generated terms are overridden, it is important to ensure they relate to associated domain name.

Thanks.

4. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

anyone else have no clicks since the start of month?

5. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

is it just me or bodis going down in revenue? honestly with all the new updates and claims of better revenue bodis makes here I expected it to go the other way..up... yet I just had my worst month last month...and after 10 days this month I'm on track for even less. this is beyond disappointing.

6. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Some of my numbers, not many of my domains are there

Sep 1 - 10 - 223 visits 8 clicks

Oct 1 - 10 - 226 Visits 3 clicks

Oct 1 - Oct 8 0 clicks (visits avg remained the same, never had so many days (with those names) in a row with 0)

About 5 days ago I did see a sign when I logged in that there is a delay with some reporting.

7. TroyBodis

Hello @alcy,

We haven't witnessed any significant decline in revenue lately as a whole, but if you've experienced a decline in Tier2/Direct ad revenue since September, this could be because we made the decision to disable several of our Tier2 ad providers which were serving lower quality ads.

Some users were affected by this change, however, we are already in the process of replacing these ad providers, to ensure we can recommence full Tier2 support in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

8. TroyBodis

Hello @AEProgram,

We were experiencing some API issues earlier in the week that was affecting our reporting system at the time, but this issue has now been fully resolved.

Thanks.

9. tonyk2000

tonyk2000 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I think I did experiece this. Not too significant, but still. Does it mean that the domain(s) were displaying high paying (but low quality) ads like "you won iphone"?

10. pablohc86

pablohc86 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

i would suggest to check your traffic to figure out your niches.
    we are still into a pandemic situation and despite few advertisers that can still spend a lot, there are many others that reduced their ad spending causing a drop in RPC for us.
    Usually this RPC drop is compensate by an increase of traffic as more people are online.

I also would suggest you to check your parking page ads from several countries to see how pages appear and to see if ads are relevant for the traffic that is coming.
    (Yes it's not easy then to put proper ads with domains that have traffic from many countries).

From what I see, there are domains with great RPC but many others have worse RPC compared 2019 in the same period.

I keep tier2 ads disabled on bodis for 99% of my domains so I don't see any changes.
    I keep tier2 ads off as I don't like those low quality ads but i'll change when i will see the new quality ones that bodis is getting.

11. TroyBodis

Hi @tonyk2000,

Yes, these were highly broad but generally low paying ads, with little focus on keyword emphasis, e.g., free gifts, virus scans, browser add-ons, etc.

This is why some domains have had a drop in Tier2 bids lately. But this is expected to be resolved in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

12. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

@matt_bodis hi ...how are things going so far revenue wise for dan bodis mixed ads, plz share stats. ty

13. matt_bodis

matt_bodis Bodis.com Bodis Staff PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I believe alcy or someone else mentioned this previously. The DNS warnings.

That has now be resolved. FYI

Thanks.

14. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Your DAN hybrid lander doesn't work for the incoming traffic to subdomains... at least when using DAN nameservers.
    Only root and www traffic can be monetized.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  15. matt_bodis

@Jurgen Wolf issue on DAN's side. They do not resolve sub domains.

16. Skyvisum

Skyvisum Top Contributor VIP

Thank you Bodis with the new settings added. Helps redirect with ease 👍.Had to play around with it to love it .

Welldone 👏.

17. pablohc86

pablohc86 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

what is that?
    i log in everyday but i've not seen anything new recently...

18. Skyvisum

Skyvisum Top Contributor VIP

You list your names and then you can redirect to which marketplace you want your names to display but make sure your names are already listed on those marketplace. Instead of going back and forth to change nameservers you can simply do it all through your bodis settings .I think they introduced that last year so I just got around playing with it and love it .

I point all namesevers to bodis and then manage the domains display from the setings .

19. matt_bodis

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice