BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are tons of visits from bots everywhere. no one will ever cover them all.

even a simple check at parking crew, going into stats then checking forsale banner clicks, there is tons of visits from all kinds of bots when you click on the details of the click.. it so happens there is a way to see them on parking crew using this way.. but they happen everywhere including bodis.. its just that you can't get into the details to see them.. there is no escaping it and no stats are 100% accurate very far from it.. and I don't think they ever will be accurate... it's all messed up and frankly you shouldn't even bother looking up stats. its become pointless.

563yy7676.JPG

54e756765.JPG

ghghjghj.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Escrow.com offer among the lowest commission fees.
The lowest escrow is offered by Rob Monster (epik.com).
0% for their domains and 1.5% for other registrars.
If disbursement via International Wire Transfer - they charge $40.

•••
its just a server if you ask me = bots

•••
@Jurgen Wolf do they accept Paypal on Escrow and how do they pay seller?

•••
@Jurgen Wolf do they accept Paypal on Escrow and how do they pay seller?
Yes, PayPal is allowed.
About ACH-disbursement - you may ask them via LiveChat... I don't know, it is not suitable for me at all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Recently, switched some domains to Bodis, but have been using other providers for some time now. The site is ez to use and have enjoyed their service thus far.

Although total revenue was a bit lower than anticipated, traffic was good and no deductions were made.

However, I'm still a bit unclear about payment dispursement. For November earnings, are payments scheduled to go out today (Dec. 7th)? Is anyone else seeing "In Process" within the Payment History section? No email or notification that payment is on it's way has been received.

•••
Hello,

We disburse payments within 7 days of the previous month-end. If your payment method is present and your account balance meets the minimum payment threshold, then your November earnings should have been disbursed to you earlier today.

Please feel free to forward me your Bodis account details via personal message or open a support ticket from Bodis.com and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks.

Recently, switched some domains to Bodis, but have been using other providers for some time now. The site is ez to use and have enjoyed their service thus far.

Although total revenue was a bit lower than anticipated, traffic was good and no deductions were made.

However, I'm still a bit unclear about payment dispursement. For November earnings, are payments scheduled to go out today (Dec. 7th)? Is anyone else seeing "In Process" within the Payment History section? No email or notification that payment is on it's way has been received.

•••
Troy,

Thank you for your quick response. Since you have abruptly disabled my bodis account (after a support ticket was submitted), I will respond to you here.

There was no indication that the account was flagged or bad. On Dec. 7th, it was still "In Process" to be paid! It very much appears the "manual review" was only initialized due to the support ticket submitted on the 8th. So please explain why there were no notifications prior to the 7th? If this is happening to me, surley this is occuring to others as well (Class Action Lawsuit Anyone?). Furthermore, since Bodis is quick on the "Disable Account" button, who receives any remaining revenues after deductions? Let me guess... Bodis?

Ticket: 563639820165654114629141

"...it was noted that the quality of your traffic is below the minimum threshold that our ad providers are willing to accept."
- All domains were and STILL are in excellent standing for both T1 & T2 providers.
- Go ahead and use your own Domain Status Tool to check.. i already did and all are good.
- Please provide proof of your claims and aligations of "low traffic quality". I have never had any issues before with other companies!

"...domain names were displaying irregular traffic patterns, with spikes in clicks that couldn't be accounted for."
- Irregular compared to what? Each domain is unique and has its own traffic.
- Again, you make blanket "cut'n'paste" style remarks, with no evidence or proof.

"..it is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads."
- No Duh, are you serious? Are you accussing me of being malicious and extremely stupid? That is like spending all day washing/waxing a nice car and then driving it at a high rate of speed head on, into a brick wall. Sorry Troy, but your pointing fingers at the wrong guy. You'll find me on the transit bus, drinking coffee and reading the latest headline about a spike in car related deaths.

•••
Hello,

Unfortunately, not all traffic qualifies for monetisation with our ad providers. Low quality traffic and fraudulent ad clicks are a common occurrence which we deal with on a daily basis.

We do not notify new users once fraud or activity which is clearly in breach of our Terms of Service has been detected.

As previously mentioned, we will need you to contact us directly with your Bodis account details if you'd like us to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your account.

Thank you.

Troy,

Thank you for your quick response. Since you have abruptly disabled my bodis account (after a support ticket was submitted), I will respond to you here.

There was no indication that the account was flagged or bad. On Dec. 7th, it was still "In Process" to be paid! It very much appears the "manual review" was only initialized due to the support ticket submitted on the 8th. So please explain why there were no notifications prior to the 7th? If this is happening to me, surley this is occuring to others as well (Class Action Lawsuit Anyone?). Furthermore, since Bodis is quick on the "Disable Account" button, who receives any remaining revenues after deductions? Let me guess... Bodis?

Ticket: 563639820165654114629141

"...it was noted that the quality of your traffic is below the minimum threshold that our ad providers are willing to accept."
- All domains were and STILL are in excellent standing for both T1 & T2 providers.
- Go ahead and use your own Domain Status Tool to check.. i already did and all are good.
- Please provide proof of your claims and aligations of "low traffic quality". I have never had any issues before with other companies!

"...domain names were displaying irregular traffic patterns, with spikes in clicks that couldn't be accounted for."
- Irregular compared to what? Each domain is unique and has its own traffic.
- Again, you make blanket "cut'n'paste" style remarks, with no evidence or proof.

"..it is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads."
- No Duh, are you serious? Are you accussing me of being malicious and extremely stupid? That is like spending all day washing/waxing a nice car and then driving it at a high rate of speed head on, into a brick wall. Sorry Troy, but your pointing fingers at the wrong guy. You'll find me on the transit bus, drinking coffee and reading the latest headline about a spike in car related deaths.

•••
Really do not know why the lock accounts this way
i make account from the past but closed it without any reaseon
my traffic Disproportion use policy but my traffic accepted with all companies in this industry nad i earn all payments but this bodis my account closed after 7 days from making an account
Does one have to find explanation?

•••
Hello,

We cannot speak for other parking companies, but we do take a tough stance on low quality traffic. We manually review every single new Bodis account, and we routinely monitor accounts for irregularities thereafter.

Exceptions on low quality traffic can only be made if it's disproportionate and unintentional. However, intentionally breaching our Terms of Service is unacceptable and will result in a suspension without prior notice.

If you haven't received an explanation for the suspension of your Bodis account already, please contact us directly and I'd be happy to look into this matter for you.

Thank you.

Really do not know why the lock accounts this way
i make account from the past but closed it without any reaseon
my traffic Disproportion use policy but my traffic accepted with all companies in this industry nad i earn all payments but this bodis my account closed after 7 days from making an account
Does one have to find explanation?

•••
Bodis-site is down for me...
And domains also...
From Ukraine...

•••
Seems like is not even resolving via DNS...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Must be an isolated issue with Jurgen's IP and our network. Could be anywhere but overall our network seems to be functioning without issues.

I have PMed Jurgen privately. Thank you.

•••
$ ping bodis.com
ping: unknown host

So this issue is between Verisign Public DNS (which I configured on my router) and Bodis...

•••
•••
•••
I emailed support AT bodis.com and the email bounced. In another thread I asked if bodis was still in business and was directed to this thread to report the issue. The suggestion was that it was a dns related problem.

First delay bound 24 Dec, final fail Dec 27.

In part

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support AT bodis.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: 52258637 DNS type 'mx' lookup of bodis.com responded with code SERVFAIL

The responder to my original thread suggested that using googles public dns was the issue. My dns is set to automatic at the router, and dns tests show four ip like 76.96.15.69 which is comcast. I can browse bodis.com, just the email failed, does that indicate a dns issue?

I will eventually try to contact bodis again with my original question, but will wait for input here before I do that.

•••
Hello,

We do apologise for this inconvenience. We were experiencing some technical difficulty with our mail servers during the Christmas period. However, we do believe that this issue has since been resolved.

Could you please attempt to resend your email and notify us if you're still experiencing any difficulties.

Please feel free to open a support ticket from the message center of your Bodis account or send me a PM here.

Thank you.

I emailed support AT bodis.com and the email bounced. In another thread I asked if bodis was still in business and was directed to this thread to report the issue. The suggestion was that it was a dns related problem.

First delay bound 24 Dec, final fail Dec 27.

In part

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support AT bodis.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: 52258637 DNS type 'mx' lookup of bodis.com responded with code SERVFAIL

The responder to my original thread suggested that using googles public dns was the issue. My dns is set to automatic at the router, and dns tests show four ip like 76.96.15.69 which is comcast. I can browse bodis.com, just the email failed, does that indicate a dns issue?

I will eventually try to contact bodis again with my original question, but will wait for input here before I do that.

•••
•••
Hello Jurgen,

Our current Escrow service covers sales between $0-$5,000 at 3.25% with a minimum fee of just $25.00.

However, I'll be sure to pass your suggestion on to Bodis management shortly.

Also, you can submit suggestions directly to Bodis management at any time using the "Suggest a Feature" option, located at the bottom of the account overview page.

Thank you.

https://sedo.com/us/services/domain-transfer-service/
Please integrate Sedo escrow (External Domain Transfer service, 3% or min. $60) into Bodis...
I don't think that it is so hard technically...

•••
•••
Hello Jurgen,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Given the large number of updates that we're currently working on for implementation this year, it will take some time before we can consider adding any additional Escrow/sale options.

If you do not intend on fulfilling Escrow's latest security requirements, it is strongly recommended that you switch your Escrow listed domains over to our Inquiry or URL sale options for the time being.

I will update Bodis management regarding this matter shortly.

Thank you.

Regarding Escrow.com
Game over for them: https://www.namepros.com/threads/escrow-com-is-now-asking-for-photos-of-personal-docs.993366/

That's why I have asked about Sedo...

And/Or you may integrate Epik escrow: epik.com/services/escrow/
0% for their domains and 1.5% for others...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back