Dynadot

sales Blueprint.Ai Sold For $100,000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
1706295411251.png

Acquired by a domain investor (Andy Booth)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I don't even think an end-user would be ready to pay that much for it. And even if they were, good luck finding them during your lifetime, especially when you consider the sales volume of .ai domains.

Yesterday, 2 .ai domains sold.

1706351720776.png

Same day, 321 .com domains sold.

1706351753259.png

•••
Is it a good name? Yes. Is it worth a $100K? Also, apparently, yes.

A name is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And I think a domain investor can determine what a name is truly worth for them.

•••
I don't even think an end-user would be ready to pay that much for it. And even if they were, good luck finding them during your lifetime, especially when you consider the sales volume of .ai domains.

Yesterday, 2 .ai domains sold.

Show attachment 252006

Same day, 321 .com domains sold.

Show attachment 252007

He is not buying those domains to resell. He is buying to build them into a website that will make money.

So in this case, he is the end-user. I asked him in one of his tweets and he confirmed my suspicion.

However, I would think getting a low-4-figure domain could be better, and spending the remaining money on marketing would yield better results. My guess is that he is sitting on several millions of dollars and therefore, spending 100k on a domain name is not much for him.

He has bought several other domains within that price point too or close to that.

Good luck to him.

•••
He is not buying those domains to resell. He is buying to build them into a website that will make money.

So in this case, he is the end-user. I asked him in one of his tweets and he confirmed my suspicion.
Then he's an entrepreneur, not an investor.

However, I would think getting a low-4-figure domain could be better, and spending the remaining money on marketing would yield better results. My guess is that he is sitting on several millions of dollars and therefore, spending 100k on a domain name is not much for him.

He has bought several other domains within that price point too or close to that.

Good luck to him.
This just seems like a waste of money. Did he buy the others for business projects as well? And if so, how did they turn out?

I'm not saying that you can't be both an entrepreneur and investor, but blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars on individual domains with the purpose of reselling them is bad investing.

•••

Good luck to him.

This is marketing. (I'm not saying this gives the best ROI.)

btw:

Just presenting facts…After agreeing to Blueprint.ai for $100k, thanks to
@JoshDotCo for the tipoff, I was able to get BlueprintAI.com for $5k. 1/20th of the price of the brand word .ai.
I agree in general with this relative valuation. Everyone else free to make their own conclusions. There may be exceptions, but as an end user I only really care about the brand name/category on the left side of the domain. I’d still prefer blueprint.com yes :)

Last edited:
•••
Then he's an entrepreneur, not an investor.

This just seems like a waste of money. Did he buy the others for business projects as well? And if so, how did they turn out?

I'm not saying that you can't be both an entrepreneur and investor, but blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars on individual domains with the purpose of reselling them is bad investing.
Yeah, right but he is not buying to resell the domains like I stated above. What he is doing is building businesses on the domains he has acquired.

If he is going to resell in the future, it will be selling a business/company.

•••
•••
Yeah, right but he is not buying to resell the domains like I stated above. What he is doing is building businesses on the domains he has acquired.
Is he trying to build multiple businesses at the same time? That's not a good idea either. There's a reason successful entrepreneurs will tell you to focus on one project at a time, because otherwise you won't get anywhere and you'll burn yourself out along the way.

•••
I am waiting for investors offers on my domain Blueline.ai

•••
Is there a dedicated thread for discussing .ai domains?

•••
•••
Someone thinks the name has potential. Who knows. What waits for us in the future....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back