Blonde Tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Blonde.tv is regged at dynadot until march 19th 2012 .... all other extensions taken

Blonde.tv
was originally a premium name but now reverts back to standard pricing , it was regged at dynadot which means it must stay there due to the fact premiums cannot be transfered (to my knowledge)

Blonde has a global search of 165,000 per month

Blonde.tv has a token website that gets about 10 visits a day , if you are able to do the ftp you can have the site as well or you can just cut and paste the text if unable to ftp

paypal is the payment method and it is only for trade rated members known to this forum , i reserve the right to decline if not happy with the purchaser

The reason for this reluctant sale is that i am seeking some capitol for a bigger purchase

Blonde.Tv ....... $999

This wonderful name deserves more attention than i gave it and offers many various possibilities including adult ? or fashion

If you have been waiting for a one word premium .tv domain this is it ! BLONDE.TV

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sorry i BUMPED you ....... i'm such a blonde

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back