Dynadot

information BLOCKCHAIN.WORLD just dropped!!!

NameSilo
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
More interesting for me: it was backorder at this registrar or via their API?
It was priced as Premium or not?

p.s. I have tried to snap it as well...

•••

I think through API.

•••
I use API also...
Unfortunately, it is not my day...

•••
The same registrar caught BABE.PRO recently...
And I never saw it previously... some new player...

•••
•••
Any thoughts on what Blockchain.World and BlockchainWorld.com would each be worth?

•••
i've watched a lot of these ngtlds dropping and even when it says they've dropped, they're not actually available and whois just says pending delete for days.

•••

It was ones like this I was talking about the other day @Jurgen Wolf , another was 'qualified.pro' and a few more. Was meant to send you a list but had too much work on.

•••
PendingDelete period is 5 days...

•••
another was 'qualified.pro' and a few more.
Caught by known domainer, he snaps .PRO daily and over 2 years already... non-stop...

•••
PendingDelete period is 5 days...

Yea I get that but according to expired domains this should have actually been available on on 23rd March and I kept trying to reg for days. Others that expired domains had as available on that day were available etc.

•••
Forget ED...
Use Dynadot... they show the proper dates...
+ .PRO can be backordered with Dyna...

Last edited:
•••
qualified.pro would have been awesome for a business like checkatrade.com . Trade review and quote website etc.

•••
i've watched a lot of these ngtlds dropping and even when it says they've dropped, they're not actually available and whois just says pending delete for days.

Some registrars will keep names in that status6 for a set number of days or weeks after the name has been won in auction or bought on the market place.

•••
Also lots of ultra premium .xyz domains were dropping but they are all automatically premium prices again even after dropping. Most other ngtlds are available at standard pricing after dropping

•••
Registrars can't control the domains in PendingDelete... they are completely lost for them in this period.

•••
Autorenew Grace Period (AGP) - up to 45 days...

Redemption Grace Period (RGP) - 30 days...
All auctions in this period are impossible as well... only "Restore" operation for high penalty (~$100 or even higher) by the losing registrant...

PendingDelete - 5 days.

•••
•••
•••
Blockchain.World has more value..
may be $X,XXX

IMO these would both be worth a lot more than $X,XXX - way way more in today's market!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back