NameSilo

information BLOCKCHAIN.WORLD just dropped!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Resell pricing:

Blockchain.World - XX
BlockchainWorld.com - XXX

Disagree with this mate.... Blockchain.ventures $42k ngtld

On the .world....

data.world $10k
aupair.world $5k
tea.world $5k

in the crazy blockchain market today, this would be better than all of these. The price would only be speculation but I would not be surprised at $50k +

•••
...Retail...

It also sold for $485.

You'd have to be mental to sell blockchain.world for XX reseller pricing. That's crazy.....we should do business :xf.wink: what are your best ngtlds?:ROFL:

•••
Resell pricing:

Blockchain.World - XX

If Blockchain.World is sold here at Namepros for XXX, I would immediately buy it instantly. It's like a delicious food for me that I want to devour.

•••
Bigger names than this drop all the time...

•••
Autorenew Grace Period (AGP) - up to 45 days...

Redemption Grace Period (RGP) - 30 days...
All auctions in this period are impossible as well... only "Restore" operation for high penalty (~$100 or even higher) by the losing registrant...

PendingDelete - 5 days.

•••
•••
Blockchain.World has more value..
may be $X,XXX

IMO these would both be worth a lot more than $X,XXX - way way more in today's market!

•••
•••
And this is the difference between flippers and real domainers...

•••
ngltds Unproven yes - worth the gamble, IMO yes but maybe have to hold for a while. Depending on what you have...

But anyone could sell blockchain.world for way more than $XX right now. No hold needed, you could flip this instantly or yes hold maybe for more one day but the market is primed for this now.
If you want comps there was a huge blockchain drop 2 months ago, you will find many of those sales indexed. That will give you a good idea, a lot of this crypto stuff is about luck. Crypto world I don’t know to this day what happens with it, but if they didn’t pay that, I can’t see anyone else paying it, partly because they had billions in free money from their binance coin to play with.

Right now in the crypto markets you are seeing a lack of follow thru buying, with no assets, no income, across thousands of alt coins, there is just not enough money to go around. This has nothing to do with the technology, or others still trying to chase ico dreams. If you look on namepros right now, there is a huge sell off of subpar crypto domains currently ongoing.

Like I said it’s really all about luck. Blockchain technology is trending, money will be invested into it, but valuations are rich, the best names will hold value, and the garbage will not hold value, like it did in Dec 2017 during peak valuations . Probably why so many people are dumping their names on namepros now.

Last edited:
•••
the words blockchain + keyword will be in the future will be more expensive than the word Crypto + keyword. because the word blockchain for all fields. while the word crypto is only for currency.

so my rating of the blockchain.world price is $ xx.xxx- $ xxx.xxx
blockchainworld.com: xxx.xxx- $ x.xxx.xxx

•••
I use API also...
Unfortunately, it is not my day...

•••
The same registrar caught BABE.PRO recently...
And I never saw it previously... some new player...

•••
i've watched a lot of these ngtlds dropping and even when it says they've dropped, they're not actually available and whois just says pending delete for days.

•••
More interesting for me: it was backorder at this registrar or via their API?
It was priced as Premium or not?

p.s. I have tried to snap it as well...

It was ones like this I was talking about the other day @Jurgen Wolf , another was 'qualified.pro' and a few more. Was meant to send you a list but had too much work on.

•••
PendingDelete period is 5 days...

•••
another was 'qualified.pro' and a few more.
Caught by known domainer, he snaps .PRO daily and over 2 years already... non-stop...

•••
Forget ED...
Use Dynadot... they show the proper dates...
+ .PRO can be backordered with Dyna...

Last edited:
•••
i've watched a lot of these ngtlds dropping and even when it says they've dropped, they're not actually available and whois just says pending delete for days.

Some registrars will keep names in that status6 for a set number of days or weeks after the name has been won in auction or bought on the market place.

•••
Registrars can't control the domains in PendingDelete... they are completely lost for them in this period.

•••
Resell pricing:

Blockchain.World - XX

•••
ngtlds Unproven yes - worth the gamble, IMO yes but maybe have to hold for a while. Depending on what you have...

But anyone could sell blockchain.world for way more than $XX right now. No hold needed, you could flip this instantly or yes hold maybe for more one day but the market is primed for this now.
You're right. It could probably sell for XXX, Maybe even XXXX... I personally wouldn't want to spend that much on a brandable new gTLD though.

•••
If you want comps there was a huge blockchain drop 2 months ago, you will find many of those sales indexed. That will give you a good idea, a lot of this crypto stuff is about luck. Crypto world I don’t know to this day what happens with it, but if they didn’t pay that, I can’t see anyone else paying it, partly because they had billions in free money from their binance coin to play with.

Right now in the crypto markets you are seeing a lack of follow thru buying, with no assets, no income, across thousands of alt coins, there is just not enough money to go around. This has nothing to do with the technology, or others still trying to chase ico dreams. If you look on namepros right now, there is a huge sell off of subpar crypto domains currently ongoing.

I own some great blockchain domains, as well as some of the best .world domains. Like I said it’s really all about luck.

I don't disagree with much of this but blockchain.world would not be subpar it would be 10 under. 'masters pun intended'

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back