Not open for further replies.

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Auction at Flippa : https://flippa.com/9015477-biznesscard-com

What is included in the sale?

Super Premium Domain + Website

What is required to keep the business operational?

Only a regular web hosting.

Why are you selling the business?

I run a business http://SiteResell.com where i develop, buy& sell websites for profit. BiznessCard.Com is the product i am selling this week.

How does the business generate revenue?

This site generates revenue from mainly adsense, but buyer can also charge users to pay monthly subscription fee Or premium template usage. Where you will provide premium class backgrounds, icons, logos etc.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Not much, just a regular web hosting which costs 1-4$/Month depending on which web hosting company you prefer. i would definitely suggest Ehost.com they are cheap yet fast and reliable with unlimited hosting and bandwidth.

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

None, SiteResell.com develops brand new backend websites which handels all the programming stuff. All of my products comes with beautiful premade design yet simple for user experience. As i focus on only developing the website i barely take action for SEO or direct marketing. Thats why my products are fairly reasonable price compared to other listings at flippa.

How can the future owner improve the business?

As my target was to develop the site from the back end side, the best way to improve the site would be to focus on marketing. Both SEO & direct marketing is prefered as well as social media marketing.

The basic design and graphics for the site to get up and running has been done already, i would suggest to focus beside design at the beginning of the site development.

Happy Bidding.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back