Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Bizank dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHaze

Account Closed
Impact
0
Bizank dot com

I know its not a real word but its easy to pronounce, short, and could be good for a mobile banking app/site.

Thooughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say around $100
 
0
•••
$0
 
0
•••
Hi George, hows the bizank doing today?

Nope, can find no valid use for this word in the English language.

Might sell it cheap to someone looking for a weird sounding domain that can be made into something.

So I would say at a minimum, reg fee.
 
0
•••
Hi George, hows the bizank doing today?

Nope, can find no valid use for this word in the English language.

Might sell it cheap to someone looking for a weird sounding domain that can be made into something.

So I would say at a minimum, reg fee.

Thanks for your appraisal. I think there are plenty of non us word domains that sell for a quite a bit. Here are a few $1,000+ sales for similar weird names.


biovia.com
$10,000 2011-08-06 sedo.com

biffle.com
$1,200 2011-04-04 sedo.com

bipper.com
$3,000 2011-01-12 sedo.com

bizref.com
$2,588 2011-01-07 sedo.com

berbie.com
$1,100 2008-04-09 namejet.com

billar.com
$38,955 2008-04-24 sedo.com

bislab.com
$1,000 2011-12-22 sedo.com
 
0
•••
Okay, why ask for an appraisal?

You have a figure in hand and what?

You want someone to agree with you?

Past sales are no indication of future sales.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisal. I think there are plenty of non us word domains that sell for a quite a bit. Here are a few $1,000+ sales for similar weird names.


biovia.com
$10,000 2011-08-06 sedo.com

biffle.com
$1,200 2011-04-04 sedo.com

bipper.com
$3,000 2011-01-12 sedo.com

bizref.com
$2,588 2011-01-07 sedo.com

berbie.com
$1,100 2008-04-09 namejet.com

billar.com
$38,955 2008-04-24 sedo.com

bislab.com
$1,000 2011-12-22 sedo.com

I think you might get some money, the range is a bit imprecise, maybe $10 - $300 or who knows if some more. The problem is that maybe you should wait a very long time till find a buyer, maybe years.

But of course rare domains can be sold, but It's easier when It sounds very well, and sorry but this is not the case
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisal. I think there are plenty of non us word domains that sell for a quite a bit. Here are a few $1,000+ sales for similar weird names.


Yes this is true, but people also win the lottery everyday.

Names like this are a dime a dozen right now.

Your looking at possible reg-fee right now.

Many years down the road......who knows.

IMHO
 
0
•••
bizank.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back