Domain Empire

.biz .BIZ worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FunkyDog

Account Closed
Impact
How is .BIZ doing today? Anybody knows any big sales in the .BIZ TLD?

Inform and share pls :yell:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't remember the last .biz sale...

•••
I haven't seen any large .biz sales lately either

•••
I'm not a fan of .biz, but it did have 1 entry in the latest DNJ report:
"Sedo secured $950 for PicturePerfect.biz."

•••
Well, people associate .biz with spam. Even I get a lot of spam from .biz domain names.

•••
I heard of 2 last month via another forum.
- crm.biz
- traffic.biz
both about $8k.

also a bunch of maybe 7 or 8 names from $1k - $2k.

•••
Circle.biz sold for $1300+ last week at sedo.

•••
.biz is actually doing better than it has in a while IMO. It is still a buyer's market, especially for LLL.biz domains.

•••
budgetname said:
I heard of 2 last month via another forum.
- crm.biz
- traffic.biz
both about $8k.

also a bunch of maybe 7 or 8 names from $1k - $2k.

If that's true, then that's good. I too haven't really witnessed .biz sales lately, and think that top keyword .biz names have been unreasonably shafted by most of the domain community. At the last Traffic, my Blog.biz wasn't even accepted into the silent auction, while ugly 3-word .coms made it in with ease.

•••
I bought Havana.biz a few weeks ago for $1350 and have put up a beta site. I am not crazy about .biz but it really works for me in this case.

•••
I'm not crazy about .biz either, but when it works well with a name, I don't see why it shouldn't have value close to the .info. p0lin's Bank.biz is a perfect example, a great domain where .biz actually categorizes it business rather than sitting there looking lame like in a lot of .biz names. Names like that are where .biz should see the most value increase over time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back