Dynadot

discuss Results of LTO in Afternic

NameSilo
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Does LTO (Lease to Own) Option Turned on in Afternic for Domains Increase Sales % For retail Domains ? Pls Share your Experience

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very strange for the moment, only 3 within 10 days at the beginning then nothing during 3 months.
At the same time a lot of new lto on dan through landers.

•••
@davidc1 3 in 10 Days ooh Really , My God can you tell what were thier prices and what were the total lease period (months)

•••
Does LTO (Lease to Own) Option Turned on in Afternic for Domains Increase Sales % For retail Domains ? Pls Share your Experience

Hi @Bhanu Kiran,
Lease to Own at Afternic gives domain buyers an option to secure the domain over time for a lower up-front fee. Dan (a GoDaddy brand) found Lease to Own to be hugely beneficial to sellers (potential to increase sell-through rate, and provide recurring revenue), which is why we're implementing it at Afternic.

Afternic's Lease to Own integration has the added benefit of integration into the GoDaddy search path. There are some blog posts at blog.afternic.com that look at this in a bit more detail.

@davidc1, thanks for sharing your experience! Your feedback is helpful as we continue to roll out LTO's integration with GoDaddy.

Last edited:
•••
Hello , @GoDaddy
Thanks for letting me know the Better Sell through rates using Lease to Own . what Lander would you Recommend i Keep for a Domain using LTO having Price like 34XX (Buy Now / Request Price) .

Do Both landers seamlessly sync with the LTO Option ? Where Exactly and at what Point would the Buyer get the Option to Use LTO when Buying the Domain ?

Last edited:
•••
Hello , @GoDaddy
Thanks for letting me know the Better Sell through rates using Lease to Own . what Lander would you Recommend i Keep for a Domain using LTO having Price like 34XX (Buy Now / Request Price) .

Do Both landers seamlessly sync with the LTO Option ? Where Exactly and at what Point would the Buyer get the Option to Use LTO when Buying the Domain ?

The best would be DAN's but the problem is they are currenlty covering them with a cookie banner

I hope they change it soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back