Dynadot

question Biz to bizz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
i just searched for a nice .com domain name and Its tagged premium and costs $50000. ... I'm thinking of replacing (TheWord)Biz.com to (TheWord)Bizz.com and selling it for $1000.

Or since (TheWord)biz.net is free. may I try this one?

Guide me bros

Do you think i can start off my biz with this meathead????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just because a domain is tagged premium and costs $50,000 does *NOT* in any way mean it's worth that. Most domains are listed well over what they are truly worth. I'm fairly confident the only .com ending with biz that's worth over 50k is "biz.com" .. possibly "iBiz.com" or "eBiz.com" .. but probably not even.

Getting to your question though .. even a $50,000 would likely be completely worthless if you added a "z" (or any extra letter) on the end .. unless it made the word a brandable .. but even then that's an extremely rare exception. I couldn't imagine any .com ending in bizz worth anything close to $1000.

Good luck with whatever you do.

PS .. maybe try getting (TheWord).biz .. if it's a great word then it's not as worthless as most people say .. just make sure you don't pay too much for it .. and don't expect to sell it for tons. ;)

•••
i just searched for a nice .com domain name and Its tagged premium and costs $50000. ... I'm thinking of replacing (TheWord)Biz.com to (TheWord)Bizz.com and selling it for $1000.

Or since (TheWord)biz.net is free. may I try this one?

Guide me bros

Do you think i can start off my biz with this meathead????

Here is what Urban Dictionary says about Bizz:

"Bizz is a shortented more "thuggish" version of buisness.
Stay out of my bizz, you nosey &^#@%#@!"

•••
I'm a bit traditional, so I don't really like site names ending in biz. I can't really think of a use other than as an expose or a starter tutorial site. In those cases, I might be tempted to add the word "the" to the beginning. For example TheSupermarketBiz.com could be a site describing all the naughty tricks used by supermarkets.

•••
If you build a website about your own business, I would not recommend using (Word)Biz combination, it does not sound professional. (Word)Bizz is even worse. However, (Word).biz - where .biz is a dot extention, is acceptable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back