Domain Empire

.biz .BIZ Domains Making A Huge Big Money Comeback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
When will .BIZ domains make a huge comeback... never.

However I wanted to share with you an antiquated video from 3 years ago that was trying to sell people on the idea of buying a .BIZ domain.

Notice any similarities to the new gTLD program?

I can't tell you what's right or wrong, god knows you get persecuted for any relevant knowledge sharing in a forum. However I can share with you facts from the past, and previous experience.

Nobody will touch a .BIZ today, and yet, years ago they were talking about them like they were the solution to a .COM availability 'problem'.

Here is the video, see for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkiHv48uT_U

What do you think? Does it sound like many of the .whatever marketing campaigns that you have heard, if so, where will that put .whatever domains three years from now?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Minimum 3 letters required to register .BIZ

might be LL is available but no one can register them.

i tried recently and registrar share this information.

•••
@ramkumaritrvs - You are incorrect about minimum of 3. Indeed there are 2 letter, 2 number, and 2 number/letter combinations available in the .BIZ extension. There just aren't any available. They don't sell for much though - You can usually pick one up for low-mid $XXX

•••
I just made a nice cleaning in my .biz portfolio, but I do not remember selling one for good money.
Until now no ROI. But this is sad, because I believe the .biz is much better than most of the ngtlds.

•••
I just saw in the world news yesterday a 4L.BIZ domain being used by a company in Singapore. I was so suprised I forgot to remember the domain. Just enough time to mention in to my GF, but it was a random 4L domain with no vowels or chinese preferred letters. That was all I had a chance to remember. Maybe things are looking up for .BIZ :) This had happened before when I sold most of my 4L.com and 3L.net domains, after investing heavily in them, before the boom.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back