Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

candy16

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^^

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reg fees,

I don't see any value in this, I had used some other word with NearMe. Always use your brain & Namebio+SemRush.

•••
•••
Bitcoins are an online global crypto currency, not something you can pick up in the local supernarket near where you live. Little value here.

•••
Maybe he was thinking of localbitcoins or something.
But I think someone who wants to build a BTC trading platform will want something more sexy, or will find just another available domain. This one is not appealing enough imo.

•••
I think this is a good name. There are Bitcoin miners out there and the ability to hook up with one of them locally, to buy some bitcoin would have some value. Decentralization is what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are all about.
The ability to find someone locally, meet them over a cup of coffee. One hands over cash and the other transfers Bitcoin from one phone/computer to the other. Easy Peazy!

•••
This domain cost less than reg fee

•••
for all those saying this name is not even the reg. fee then i have to tell you that it has been 1 day of its registration and i have already got offer for 500$

•••
for all those saying this name is not even the reg. fee then i have to tell you that it has been 1 day of its registration and i have already got offer for 500$
If thats true then good for you! As its been said so many times before - a domain is only truly worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

•••
If thats true then good for you! As its been said so many times before - a domain is only truly worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
yes its true

•••
:xf.grin::xf.grin: Savage.

But one thing I have learned from appraisal is 'a domain is actually worth what an end user is willing to pay.

To fellow domainer, this might worth nothing but to an enduser it might worth much.

Just take their advice in case you are doing another registration some other day. It helps to make you a better domainer. No one is an island of knowledge though.

•••
:xf.grin::xf.grin: Savage.

But one thing I have learned from appraisal is 'a domain is actually worth what an end user is willing to pay.

To fellow domainer, this might worth nothing but to an enduser it might worth much.

Just take their advice in case you are doing another registration some other day. It helps to make you a better domainer. No one is an island of knowledge though.
agreed

•••
I personally feel no value in the name.

•••
$500 offer? Take the money and run.

•••
•••
love the name....xxx to x,xxx

•••
•••
$500? told ya! hold it for another month or two, you'll see!

•••
$500? told ya! hold it for another month or two, you'll see!
yes bro
i asked for 1500$ they counter offered with 500$ and i refused saying i would accept 1200$
then they said they are not interested
i have contacted around a dozen companies and lets see what reply they give

•••
perhaps, take your time, this name has value.

•••
•••
Not sure if you hand regged it but I would have taken $500 and ran. Even getting reg fee would have been lucky enough but for a name like that, I wouldnt want to pass up on $500 personally. But hey I was wrong earlier so who am I to say!

Last edited:
•••
$500,

Take it and run, if it's real, not someone who is trying to play hide and shake.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back