Dynadot

domain bitcoincash.tube

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Asherlock

Impact
Hello. This is my first experience selling/trying to sell a domain and while I have seen many posts regarding the low value of crypto related domains and not as much interest in domains ending with a .tube extension, I wanted to know what many of you experienced people think about the domain name I have and about how much it could be worth.

I had initially purchased this to make a news and video site with some ways on bringing in actual cash with the use of crypto however due to the pandemic really taking a toll on me financially and never having the time or the resources for a pet project like this, I decided to permanently put this on hold after 2 years of trying to make something work. I had hoped for a valuation in the premium range but I suppose I was naive in that regard but would regardless like to know how much this domain would generally be worth on the market. I am trying to sell it asap as money could obviously help and depending on what you guys suggest, I will probably end up listing it with an average price which is neither low or high depending on the valuations I get.

Please excuse my obvious inexperience because this is the first time I'm ever selling a domain name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No problem about the inexperience, we've all been there. Truly, I would drop this domain / get a refund. Check out the beginners section in this forum. Welcome to the community dude

•••
•••
No problem about the inexperience, we've all been there. Truly, I would drop this domain / get a refund. Check out the beginners section in this forum. Welcome to the community dude

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't think I can get a refund since it's been almost 2 years since I also realize it's not worth a lot unfortunately :/

Low-xx to High-xx

Thank you! I had hoped it would be $xxx but I'm starting to see its not worth a lot.

Really appreciate you guys taking the time to reply!

•••
Drop this name. .tube and crypto - not going together.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back