Dynadot

.org BitcoinCash.org hand reg sold for $48,888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you see value in the cryptocurrency domains?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
Yes that's right... Bitcoincash.org only 4 month old hand reg sold $48,888 via GoDaddy.

It is a functioning website https://www.bitcoincash.org/

This has been reported by Ron @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

That is a fantastic ROI.

By my calculations back in June when 1 x bitcoin value was around $3k they would have only traded in 17 x bitcoin to raise $49k

I own CryptoMining.org & that price tag is $1M+

What are your thoughts on the sale of BitcoinCash.org???

upload_2017-7-22_11-30-49.png

bitcoincash.GIF

upload_2017-7-22_11-35-45.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please, aside BTC and ETH, which is the next best 3-5 ALT coins to invest in?
Short term? VTC to sell 1st or 2nd week in December
Longer term? XVG, CND, BAT, LTC

•••
Short term? VTC to sell 1st or 2nd week in December
Longer term? XVG, CND, BAT, LTC
Not sure about Verge, I see some inconsistencies there but the idea is solid. I'd also recommend NEO and OMG.

•••
Not sure about Verge, I see some inconsistencies there but the idea is solid. I'd also recommend NEO and OMG.
Idk. Neo and China. . .

•••
I'm sorry for all the people supporting Bitcoincas. . . That dream died today when the fork was canceled

Btc victorious reigning supreme

Erm bro....Sedgwit 2X was cancelled...not bitcoin cash, this is actually very bullish news for bch and other altcoins, like omg, lisk, iota, neo etc.

Bullish news indeed.

UWisSr6.png

Last edited:
•••
Now Im worried bch. Really might overtake btc, , , it's ath.

•••
Hodl me mommi, I'm scared :(. . .

https://cdn.rule_violation.com/attachments/375203537241636866/378680255805915136/Screenshot_2017-11-11-09-57-29.png

Buy BCH then dump

•••
Hodl me mommi, I'm scared :(. . .

https://cdn.rule_violation.com/attachments/375203537241636866/378680255805915136/Screenshot_2017-11-11-09-57-29.png

Buy BCH then dump

Yea wait until the upgrade. I made a nice profit by adding to my position this week.

•••
•••
•••
Ripple is a long-term scam. But 2018, it should be stable and profitable

•••
Welp. It's gg for bitcoin cash. BTC hit 8k, bch is down to below $1,000, and BTC is about to do a lightning network cross-chain swap. . . if BTC implements LN, BCH will lose merit.

•••
wasn't it when b
Welp. It's gg for bitcoin cash. BTC hit 8k, bch is down to below $1,000, and BTC is about to do a lightning network cross-chain swap. . . if BTC implements LN, BCH will lose merit.

Relax bro...LN is crap, thats off chain transaction administration that charge bitcoin users a subscription fee to keep their transfers fast. That is centralized and no one wants that, you should actually take a serious look and analyze what LN actually entails. Reminds me more of actual day to day banking than anything innovative. How many times have you said gg for bitcoin cash at this point and been wrong lol BTW Blockchain.info just said they would be adding Bitcoin Cash support near the end of Q4.

Last edited:
•••
wasn't it when b

Relax bro...LN is crap, thats off chain transaction administration that charge bitcoin users a subscription fee to keep their transfers fast. That is centralized and no one wants that, you should actually take a serious look and analyze what LN actually entails. Reminds me more of actual day to day banking than anything innovative. How many times have you said gg for bitcoin cash at this point and been wrong lol BTW Blockchain.info just said they would be adding Bitcoin Cash support near the end of Q4.
I was right all those times XD. BCH only had one weekend where it scared everyone's pants off. Even me. Then like... it died lel. Literally 2 days of "i told you so JV" since the summer when this thread started.

•••
I was right all those times XD. BCH only had one weekend where it scared everyone's pants off. Even me. Then like... it died lel. Literally 2 days of "i told you so JV" since the summer when this thread started.

Bro you do realize that I bought in when it was in the $200's right? Anyways this still very much in the SR, it would be more appropriate to focus on price movements over a longer time horizon because those trends hold more analytical importance. Things will continue to be volatile until there are fundamental use cases implemented on the currency. Again, look into LN because you are lauding it as some great masterpiece....in reality its off chain centralization.

Everytime BCH is down you seem to like to say it's "dead".....you have to stop looking at things so much in the SR. Try and figure out what trends will be more prevalent in the long run given the current fundamentals of each crypto currency i.e which ones will actually have a monopolizing edge in the future.

If you are a short term technical trader, however, I'd buy Bitcoin right now until the charts indicate an exit point.

Last edited:
•••
Bro you do realize that I bought in when it was in the $200's right? Anyways this still very much in the SR, it would be more appropriate to focus on price movements over a longer time horizon because those trends hold more analytical importance. Things will continue to be volatile until there are fundamental use cases implemented on the currency. Again, look into LN because you are lauding it as some great masterpiece....in reality its off chain centralization.

Everytime BCH is down you seem to like to say it's "dead".....you have to stop looking at things so much in the SR. Try and figure out what trends will be more prevalent in the long run given the current fundamentals of each crypto currency i.e which ones will actually have a monopolizing edge in the future.

If you are a short term technical trader, however, I'd buy Bitcoin right now until the charts indicate an exit point.

Ok my friend, let us revisit this thread once BCH has another event. I'm really hoping you sold at that sweet 0.5 btc peak. If you're still hodling from the summer. . .

I mean you can literally re-buy bch now for 0.108

•••
Ok my friend, let us revisit this thread once BCH has another event. I'm really hoping you sold at that sweet 0.5 btc peak. If you're still hodling from the summer. . .

I mean you can literally re-buy bch now for 0.108

Yea I bought more, watching the technical charts on btc right now though looks good.

•••
Yea I bought more, watching the technical charts on btc right now though looks good.
you're looking at the wrong coin :). BTC is doing this because of the lightning network atomic swap with litecoin. You can easily buy/sell LTC for 10% for each dip/pump because it's one of the news.

•••
you're looking at the wrong coin :). BTC is doing this because of the lightning network atomic swap with litecoin. You can easily buy/sell LTC for 10% for each dip/pump because it's one of the news.

Pretty bullish news, but I was just looking at the technical charts for btc i.e checking RSI, looking at the BB's and candlestick patterns.

•••
•••
@Jv1999

You dislike, but not sure why.

Do some research on Ripple. Did you not see the Amex partnership today?

•••
@Jv1999

Amex partnership is very big, the fundamentals of the currency are pretty good in terms of transactional capabilities. It will soon be beyond VISA and Mastercard when looking at the sheer amount of throughput is able to handle. xRapid looks to be one of the big innovations coming out of ripple.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back