Dynadot

.org BitcoinCash.org hand reg sold for $48,888

NameSilo
Watch

Do you see value in the cryptocurrency domains?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
Yes that's right... Bitcoincash.org only 4 month old hand reg sold $48,888 via GoDaddy.

It is a functioning website https://www.bitcoincash.org/

This has been reported by Ron @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

That is a fantastic ROI.

By my calculations back in June when 1 x bitcoin value was around $3k they would have only traded in 17 x bitcoin to raise $49k

I own CryptoMining.org & that price tag is $1M+

What are your thoughts on the sale of BitcoinCash.org???

upload_2017-7-22_11-30-49.png

bitcoincash.GIF

upload_2017-7-22_11-35-45.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your literally quoting the echo chamber. They said pump and dump at $500, $600, $700, $800....and so on. Please look into whats actually going on and what BCH represents. If you understand the main facets of the fork then you'll have a better understanding of how the current price is derived.
Hopefully you sold before the dump. . .

•••
Jv1999, you're right in every sense. I've been following this thread and slader has gone back hiding under the rock where most of BCH town criers belong, isn't it. Bitcoin has survived 99+ assassinations attempts from the beginning till today. No doom and gloom, bitcoin is here to stay.

•••
Jv1999, you're right in every sense. I've been following this thread and slader has gone back hiding under the rock where most of BCH town criers belong, isn't it. Bitcoin has survived 99+ assassinations attempts from the beginning till today. No doom and gloom, bitcoin is here to stay.

If you can't handle market volatility then don't invest....if you don't understand how to position yourself for long term trends..don't invest....and if you are only thinking about prices a few months from now then you're better off investing in something other crypto currencies..better yet don't invest period.

I can't believe you guys are throwing salt over a crypto currency thats less than 3 months old and worth $330ish....just wait for 2X....in November. One year from now you will eat your words...

•••
I don't think so even Roger Ver hasn't got your kind of optimism. I'll give it 3 years not 1 BCH has got nothing to offer but to reinvent the wheel. Please hold on to your Bitcoin and do not make the mistake of selling them for BCH.

•••
I don't think so even Roger Ver hasn't got your kind of optimism. I'll give it 3 years not 1 BCH has got nothing to offer but to reinvent the wheel. Please hold on to your Bitcoin and do not make the mistake of selling them for BCH.

I'm not being optimistic it's common sense. A time horizon of 3 months is simply ridiculous, when you make a serious investment be it property or digital currency you have to be forecasting at least 12 months.

In addition to this do you guys even know why the price is down?

Xapo Wallet users are dumping all their BCH. They have until December 14th get rid of the BCH balance in their wallets or Xapo will sell them all themselves.

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/3AX7T8fd6F2LsZyPdk6e6M1ddbzd5ZPbek

There will be a lot of short term price volatility in this Crypto. Even after 2X, I expect more movement but I don't care much for short term price fluctuations. I'm focused on the long term. 3 years seems about right to me, maybe even 1.5-2 years if 2X fails.

I've kept most of my bitcoin and just used a bit of it to buy into ICO's like Electroneum for example.

•••
:snaphappy:B-)

You seem to have done your homework. Just worried about the cold war between Roger Ver, the miners and those legacy devs. Personal interest is creeping in gradually. Otherwise, you have made good points on 'let's give the new currency time to correct and readjust itself'. I'll keep some BCH for FOMO. Thanks.

•••
Lol, that's not market volatility. It peaked at 900, almost 1000. That was the exit point. Even if you believed in bch, then u still should've sold so you could buy back in now at 334.

I guess we'll have to revisit this thread in November. . .

•••
Lol, that's not market volatility. It peaked at 900, almost 1000. That was the exit point. Even if you believed in bch, then u still should've sold so you could buy back in now at 334.

I guess we'll have to revisit this thread in November. . .

Please take a look at what I posted and my link. Xapo still has over a 100k BCH left to dump. I will emphasize this again, if you only care about short term price movements you should not invest. You can't even map out a 52 week MACD with the current data available and without proper knowledge of the underlying fundamental aspects of the crypto currency itself using technical analysis will get you nowhere but in the red over the long run. I mean honestly your talking about a something peaking 3 months in....thats like saying facebook peaked at $38 bucks in may 2012, it took almost an entire year for it to get to that price point again, but after that it grew consistently to the price it is now at the $170+ level. You need to focus on the factors that will affect the price of the coin 1 year from now rather than what will contribute to a relatively short term downtrend in price. Remember what happened to Volksagen in 2015? That one error tanked the price from $250+ to $92 over the course of 6 months, it was an excellent long term buying opportunity for anyone with a basic level of understanding when it comes to value investing. Whats the price of Volkswagen stock today? $138 and it will likely head back up to the $200 level with in 2 years. Always keep your eyes on long term trends.

Last edited:
•••
Please take a look at what I posted and my link. Xapo still has over a 100k BCH left to dump. I will emphasize this again, if you only care about short term price movements you should not invest. You can't even map out a 52 week MACD with the current data available and without proper knowledge of the underlying fundamental aspects of the crypto currency itself using technical analysis will get you nowhere but in the red over the long run. I mean honestly your talking about a something peaking 3 months in....thats like saying facebook peaked at $38 bucks in may 2012, it took almost an entire year for it to get to that price point again, but after that it grew consistently to the price it is now at the $170+ level. You need to focus on the factors that will affect the price of the coin 1 year from now rather than what will contribute to a relatively short term downtrend in price. Remember what happened to Volksagen in 2015? That one error tanked the price to $92, it was an excellent long term buying opportunity for anyone with a basic level of understanding when it comes to value investing. Whats the price of Volkswagen stock today? $138. Always keep your eyes on long term trends.
If you're saying bch will be 2k in 3 years, then that's true. . . But then again, btc will be 10k or something by then XD

•••
If you're saying bch will be 2k in 3 years, then that's true. . . But then again, btc will be 10k or something by then XD

For BTC to be worth 10k in the next 3 years, it has to be as innovative as other cryptos. It needs to be at the forefront, or it will die. If there is no fundamental reasoning for the price to be at $5k for example, then even the media hype will be unable to stop it from going down in value. I can't imagine a $10k coin with mempool backlogs when transaction volumes exceed what is feasible with a 4mb max block size. That's just my opinion...I'm holding both coins and many others either way because why not? We are in one of the most incredible periods of wealth generation known to man so it's best to keep diversified and ready for the next big thing, whatever it may be.

•••
For BTC to be worth 10k in the next 3 years, it has to be as innovative as other cryptos. It needs to be at the forefront, or it will die. If there is no fundamental reasoning for the price to be at $5k for example, then even the media hype will be unable to stop it from going down in value. I can't imagine a $10k coin with mempool backlogs when transaction volumes exceed what is feasible with a 4mb max block size. That's just my opinion...I'm holding both coins and many others either way because why not? We are in one of the most incredible periods of wealth generation known to man so it's best to keep diversified and ready for the next big thing, whatever it may be.
Yo slader, we're not in a wealth period lol. Wall street says we're closing in on a huge recession. Why do u say dis? :P.

I think it's safest to move a little bit of income from investments into passive income, like websites or irl rentals, or something that will be there for you when crypto and stocks dive

•••
Yo slader, we're not in a wealth period lol. Wall street says we're closing in on a huge recession. Why do u say dis? :P.

I think it's safest to move a little bit of income from investments into passive income, like websites or irl rentals, or something that will be there for you when crypto and stocks dive

I'm not sure if you are in any private crypto investing groups but there are some incredible opportunities right now. For anyone that is studious, analytical and risk averse enough to take the time to identify high potential investments in initial coin offerings, the risk/reward is obscene. Take 0x for example, I know someone that invested around $3k-4k, buying about 75k tokens in the ICO and sold at about 38% short of its current AH of $0.5 USD, making about 42ish bitcoin so about $180k USD worth of bitcoin. Personally, I would have held because I believe it will eclipse the AH within the next 12 months but, sometimes when you need the money and when the chance is there you have to "strike the iron while its hot". That was just a few months ago in August. Right now...stuff like Latoken and Electroneum(get it while you can, nearly 40k investors right now), look like they will be making a big splash in the cryptosphere. However, this is not easy money, I've spent many hours, reading, discussing and debating with people in my network, asking targeted questions to development teams of ICO's in my watchlist and making sure that I understand every aspect of a whitepaper so that I can at least attempt to make informed investment decisions without the need to follow "hype". It's quite simple, your either mimicking the echo chamber of a million other John Doe's or your forging your own path and making your own luck. We can talk all day about X diving in comparison to Y or what investment strategy is better in comparison to another but the reality is there is two sides of every trade and you have to work much harder than the other guy to be on the winning side.

Accepting passive income only really becomes relevant when you already have an acceptable and robust primary income source that is resistant and stable in varying economic and geopolitcal environments...if not you need to be diversified and have a good mix of short/medium/long term investments that can help grow your wealth over time.

Why listen to Wall Street? If you are smart enough to research and learn then you can make your own conclusions about the future and therefore how you invest becomes entirely your decision. You should be moving inverse to the crowd.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure if you are in any private crypto investing groups but there are some incredible opportunities right now. For anyone that is studious, analytical and risk averse enough to take the time to identify high potential investments in initial coin offerings, the risk/reward is obscene. Take 0x for example, I know someone that invested around $3k-4k, buying about 75k tokens in the ICO and sold at about 38% short of its current AH of $0.5 USD, making about 42ish bitcoin so about $180k USD worth of bitcoin. Personally, I would have held because I believe it will eclipse the AH within the next 12 months but, sometimes when you need the money and when the chance is there you have to "strike the iron while its hot". That was just a few months ago in August. Right now...stuff like Latoken and Electroneum(get it while you can, nearly 40k investors right now), look like they will be making a big splash in the cryptosphere. However, this is not easy money, I've spent many hours, reading, discussing and debating with people in my network, asking targeted questions to development teams of ICO's in my watchlist and making sure that I understand every aspect of a whitepaper so that I can at least attempt to make informed investment decisions without the need to follow "hype". It's quite simple, your either mimicking the echo chamber of a million other John Doe's or your forging your own path and making your own luck. We can talk all day about X diving in comparison to Y or what investment strategy is better in comparison to another but the reality is there is two sides of every trade and you have to work much harder than the other guy to be on the winning side.

Accepting passive income only really becomes relevant when you already have an acceptable and robust primary income source that is resistant and stable in varying economic and geopolitcal environments...if not you need to be diversified and have a good mix of short/medium/long term investments that can help grow your wealth over time.

Why listen to Wall Street? If you are smart enough to research and learn then you can make your own conclusions about the future and therefore how you invest becomes entirely your decision. You should be moving inverse to the crowd.
Lol, icos are being regulated by the sec and china, so they're about to go down. . .

I'm not sure what you mean about not listening to wall street. They're professional investors handling multi-million portfolios. If you think we can out-analyze them, then. . .

•••
Lol, icos are being regulated by the sec and china, so they're about to go down. . .

I'm not sure what you mean about not listening to wall street. They're professional investors handling multi-million portfolios. If you think we can out-analyze them, then. . .

You don't need to be on Wall Street to be able analyze investments. I come from an economics background and I'm currently furthering my knowledge through additional certifications like the CFT and also the Traders Training Course(Canadian Course). These certifications are actually pretty irrelevant if you read enough books, like the intelligent investor, margin of safety, security analysis (Any Version), The little Book on Emerging Markets, The Handbook for Fixed Income , The Art of Strategy etc. In short, there is already enough readily available information for you to be able to make sound analysis through the internalization of concepts and if you are brave enough actually putting your own money on the line and piecing together the theories you learn in these books with reality. These aren't exactly simple books to read and you will have to have a basic understanding of calculus, algebra, game theory and arithmetic for it to actually be truly beneficial but if you don't know these things already, I implore you to go out and learn them so that you can take your understanding of markets, investing and auction strategy to another level.

Out-analyze? You can out-analyze anyone...if you actually put your mind to it. You can't accomplish anything if you keep putting yourself down before the going gets tough. You can either continue with the mindset that due to someones position, they inherently have more knowledge than you OR you can take advantage of the infinite amount of resources available at your fingertips and learn/study/research enough to be exceptionally informed about the subject you have interest in.

Also, ICOS are somewhat regulated by the SEC and China....but it is logistically impossible for either entity to have full regulatory control over them. The net effect of this has been more rigidity and stricter guidelines from upcoming ICO offerings to prevent conflict with financial regulators. The key point is that ICO "companies" are pivoting to avoid being categorized as a securities. Anyways, it goes much deeper than that but I suggest you look into it because it's actually much more complex than what I am so vaguely describing.

Last edited:
•••
the seller could be also the buyer...Bitcoincash is just a new altcoin what will die soon like any other altcoin. the owner buy his own name to bump bitcoincash
Edit , i did not know the power of bitcoincash untill yesterday , a chinese guy offered me 8 btc=$48.000 to buy my domain name bitcoincash.(...)

•••
Edit , i did not know the power of bitcoincash untill yesterday , a chinese guy offered me 8 btc=$48.000 to buy my domain name bitcoincash.(...)

You gonna take that offer?

•••
This sale was a lottery win no science to it imo.

•••
You gonna take that offer?
the domain is not for sale because I m planing to get an exchanger in january . This chinese own BCH.(...) and i own Bitcoincash.(...):xf.smile:

•••
This sale was a lottery win no science to it imo.
I said the same thing. But Bitcoiner and altcoiner spend alot money when they want to get a name.

•••
And bitcoin gold will be the next fork to pump and dump... I won't even bother with it because it just looks scammy.

But slader is right about one thing, there are better things out there (Ark, Lisk, Iconomi) then BTC and they can make you much more money, but as long as BTC is the gateway to all other cryptos it will stay king :)

•••
lol! I know right? He actually thinks BCC will surpass BTC ROFL. OMG. I mean like, you have multi-billion companies going all-in on btc, and it's the most mainstream crypto with all the history and opinions pointing to btc. And it's not like it's stagnant tech -- it's evolving too.

The coin is too mainstream to be lost. Most investors will feel safer with btc.

I mean like LTC is already better than btc and bch, but it's not scoring huge points. DO you know why? Because btc is the only thing people know.

But yeah I'm going to get in on the bitcoin gold fork. Free money from thin air again ^_^. This time I'm going to hodl it until it's 800, just like bcc, instead of selling it right away.

•••
It won't get to 800. Nowhere near it if you ask me. Also, make sure to keep your bitcoins safe because they BTCG doesn't have replay protection enabled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurr...e_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/

lol! I know right? He actually thinks BCC will surpass BTC ROFL. OMG. I mean like, you have multi-billion companies going all-in on btc, and it's the most mainstream crypto with all the history and opinions pointing to btc. And it's not like it's stagnant tech -- it's evolving too.

The coin is too mainstream to be lost. Most investors will feel safer with btc.

I mean like LTC is already better than btc and bch, but it's not scoring huge points. DO you know why? Because btc is the only thing people know.

But yeah I'm going to get in on the bitcoin gold fork. Free money from thin air again ^_^. This time I'm going to hodl it until it's 800, just like bcc, instead of selling it right away.

•••
I'm sorry for all the people supporting Bitcoincas. . . That dream died today when the fork was canceled

Btc victorious reigning supreme

•••
I'm sorry for all the people supporting Bitcoincas. . . That dream died today when the fork was canceled

Btc victorious reigning supreme

Erm bro....Sedgwit 2X was cancelled...not bitcoin cash, this is actually very bullish news for bch and other altcoins, like omg, lisk, iota, neo etc.

Last edited:
•••
Please, aside BTC and ETH, which is the next best 3-5 ALT coins to invest in?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back