IT.COM

.org BitcoinCash.org hand reg sold for $48,888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you see value in the cryptocurrency domains?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
Yes that's right... Bitcoincash.org only 4 month old hand reg sold $48,888 via GoDaddy.

It is a functioning website https://www.bitcoincash.org/

This has been reported by Ron @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

That is a fantastic ROI.

By my calculations back in June when 1 x bitcoin value was around $3k they would have only traded in 17 x bitcoin to raise $49k

I own CryptoMining.org & that price tag is $1M+

What are your thoughts on the sale of BitcoinCash.org???

upload_2017-7-22_11-30-49.png

bitcoincash.GIF

upload_2017-7-22_11-35-45.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own the .onl extension, not the .online

•••
•••
Thank you! any guesstimates? is it in the range of low xx,xxx?
I really would not like to guess :) I would watch the market and play it from there :) I have nextwallet.org and few other crypto domains would be interesting to see how the market Evolve's
"So, at exactly 12:20 UTC on August 1st, a group which is being led by the Chinese bitcoin exchange and mining pool ViaBTC, has stated that they will split off from bitcoin, and create the new currency called Bitcoin Cash.The new coin is already trading on futures markets."

Last edited:
•••
thank you for your kind replies. I really appreciate that

•••
the seller could be also the buyer...Bitcoincash is just a new altcoin what will die soon like any other altcoin. the owner buy his own name to bump bitcoincash

•••
•••
Yes that's right... Bitcoincash.org only 4 month old hand reg sold $48,888 via GoDaddy.

It is a functioning website https://www.bitcoincash.org/

This has been reported by Ron @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

That is a fantastic ROI.

By my calculations back in June when 1 x bitcoin value was around $3k they would have only traded in 17 x bitcoin to raise $49k

I own CryptoMining.org & that price tag is $1M+

What are your thoughts on the sale of BitcoinCash.org???

Show attachment 64861
Show attachment 64862
Show attachment 64864

i have BitcoinCash.live & BitcoinCash.co.in

•••
•••
Well this was a complete non event apart from me earning and selling a few free BCC :) As soon as deposits will be open for BCC on a few major exchanges the price will plunge IMO.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
14th block mined! A few more blocks and the mining difficulty will be reduced making the chain a lot more attractive to miners.

MineBitcoinCash.com

Last edited:
•••
CryptoEagle.com
I like it!

•••
•••
Another great hand reg flip.

•••
Well the plunge is happening. Bitcoin hit an all time high today and BCC hit an all time low :D

Great timing on the domain sales by who ever sold these. I think they got the most out of it...

•••
Well the plunge is happening. Bitcoin hit an all time high today and BCC hit an all time low :D

Great timing on the domain sales by who ever sold these. I think they got the most out of it...

It's only been a few days. Most people that dumped bcc, bought more btc instead of fiat, that's why the price of Bitcoin is at an all-time high. It will be going down indefinitely.
Bcc, hasn't even reached a block mining difficulty that is profitable on it's chain. Once that happens things will get more interesting.

Last edited:
•••
I cant say that the guy who bought that domain (for that amount) is a moron, cause he obviously have a lot of money...but he is a moron.

You can quote me on that

•••
I cant say that the guy who bought that domain (for that amount) is a moron, cause he obviously have a lot of money...but he is a moron.

You can quote me on that
Well, it's an early stage to say who moron or not.

There are still less exchange who are offering BCC/BCH trading. Now the Coinbase announced they will allow Bitcoin cash from 2018, Zebapay also announced today that they are preparing to trade bitcoin cash after 4 to 5 month.

•••
Well, it's an early stage to say who moron or not.

There are still less exchange who are offering BCC/BCH trading. Now the Coinbase announced they will allow Bitcoin cash from 2018, Zebapay also announced today that they are preparing to trade bitcoin cash after 4 to 5 month.
There are 1000 (one thousand) alt coins listed at Coin Market Cap...and he registered 2 word . ORG alt coin domain for $50K.... I dont need time to tell you how thats not a sane investment unless he is one of those people spending other peoples money earned through some sort of ICO

•••
I know it's been mentioned, but many people seem to be misunderstanding several things. First, this is an Exact Match Domain for a publicly traded crypto currency. It is a split from the most popular crypto, separate and independant. Secondly, many cryptocurrencies have made there home on .orgs........All things considered, the buyer of BitcoinCash.org got a steal.

•••
BitcoinCashier.org

Google result for "cashier definition" below. Fits like a glove to me, but I'm open to comments and criticism.

cash·ier1
kaˈSHir/
noun
  1. a person handling payments and receipts in a store, bank, or other business.

•••
@Furquah I am curious as to why you "disliked" my above comment?...Was it something I said or due to my grammatical error?

•••
@Furquah I am curious as to why you "disliked" my above comment?...Was it something I said or due to my grammatical error?
Oh sorry, I might hit dislike button but intended was to hit "Like" button.

•••
Oh sorry, I might hit dislike button but intended was to hit "Like" button.
No worries, I was just wondering because at times I discuss controversial heated subjects and this was not one of them...hahaha....Best to you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back