Domain Empire

domains BitcoinABC.org will rebrand to e.Cash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
  • On July 1st, 2021 at 12:00 noon, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) [ bitcoinabc.org ] will rebrand to eCash (XEC).
  • The primary unit will be bits (2 decimal places) instead of BCHA (8 decimal places, the legacy default used by both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash).
    • 1 BCHA = 1,000,000 XEC
  • The address format will change the prefix from “bitcoincash:” to “ecash:”.
  • A new website will be launched at e.cash.
  • And a special premiere at launch… Watch the countdown live at e.cash to see it!
bitcoinabc.org > e.cash

read more (bitcoinabc)

(This will be my last post on NP News section. Thank you for taking the time to read. Regards)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That just drove up the value of

e.credit

;)

•••
(This will be my last post on NP News section. Thank you for taking the time to read. Regards)

Back to hibernation? You posts will be missed! See you around.

•••
  • On July 1st, 2021 at 12:00 noon, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) [ bitcoinabc.org ] will rebrand to eCash (XEC).
  • The primary unit will be bits (2 decimal places) instead of BCHA (8 decimal places, the legacy default used by both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash).
    • 1 BCHA = 1,000,000 XEC
  • The address format will change the prefix from “bitcoincash:” to “ecash:”.
  • A new website will be launched at e.cash.
  • And a special premiere at launch… Watch the countdown live at e.cash to see it!
bitcoinabc.org > e.cash

read more (bitcoinabc)

You can’t leave us Lox, myself like so many others truly appreciate all the great information and news you have provided to us, I may not know you personally, but I respect all that you have contributed to the table !

🤵🏼🥂

•••
It's comforting to know that your money can change names every 2 minutes, isn't it...

Leave it a year and you won't be able to find any remnants of the name of the currency that you ploughed all of your cash into. :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
It's comforting to know that your money can change names every 2 minutes, isn't it...

Leave it a year and you won't be able to find any remnants of the name of the currency that you ploughed all of your cash into. :tightlyclosedeyes:

I don’t think Sećhet is worried in the slightest

Attachments

• 07FCDC40-E722-43E9-A65D-ABFEDCA08232.jpeg
    07FCDC40-E722-43E9-A65D-ABFEDCA08232.jpeg
    508.5 KB · Views: 149
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Alessandro Couteau @DirkS , my team is in the last stage of testing D …un.ty before releasing the website to 100%. If there are no competing interests to declare, I would gladly continue to post more info … Let’s wait and see how and what …

Thank you!

Regards

•••
Isn't it “bitcoin cash abc" market cap?

BitcoinABC.org / e.cash is led by Amaury Sećhet who founded BTC cash ... and once upon a time claimed he was Satoshi Nakamoto, shared a wallet address with a massive amount of BTC on it and then deleted the post, who knows who he really is, what I do know BTC cash has a market cap of $10B with a $1B 24hr trading volume, insane

•••
BitcoinABC.org / e.cash is led by Amaury Sećhet who founded BTC cash ... and once upon a time claimed he was Satoshi Nakamoto, shared a wallet address with a massive amount of BTC on it and then deleted the post, who knows who he really is, what I do know BTC cash has a market cap of $10B with a $1B 24hr trading volume, insane
Interesting, thanks for sharing. It does, however, make it sound even worse. The creator is claiming to be Satoshi and then removing it and they have a wallet stuffed with coins. I wouldn't trust them with a bargepole.

Last edited:
•••
"Interesting, thanks for sharing. It does, however, make it sound even worse. The creator is claiming to be Satoshi and then removing it and they have a wallet stuffed with coins. I wouldn't trust them with a bargepole.”

I don’t know the guy personally, but just google “Amaury Sećhet” ... I’ve read nothing but good things about the guy ... however, I’m sure more people here will do their due diligence and find out more about him,

I pitched e.credit to Mr. Sećhet, to me it would make sense for him to own both, but if not, there’s someone else out there with the same mindset of developing a crypto / DeFi platform and e.credit is modern, clean, universally brandable, and unforgettable

Last edited:
•••
I don’t know the guy personally, but just google “Amaury Sećhet” ... I’ve read nothing but good things about the guy ... however, I’m sure more people here will do their due diligence and find out more about him,

That said (BTC cash) is one of the largest cryptos on the cryptocurrency market and for them to rebrand to e.cash is quite frankly, incredible

I pitched e.credit to Mr. Sećhet, to me it would make sense for him to own both, but if not, there’s someone else out there with the same mindset of developing a crypto / DeFi platform and e.credit is modern, clean, universally brandable, and unforgettable
Yup I suppose you are right it's impressive. Seems a bit strange for someone to claim they are someone and then remove it.

Last edited:
•••
Yup I suppose you are right it's impressive. Seems a bit strange for someone to claim they are someone and then remove it.

Actually Mad, just read the full scoop on Amaury Sećhet, he co founded BTC cash, and then left BTC cash after there was a IFP dispute (not sure what that is) ... he went on to form his own company, Bitcoin Cash ABC and since that’s pretty damn close to BTC cash and to avoid confusion, that’s probably why he bought e.cash ^

~

It seems there is a lot of interest in e.credit from the DeFi industry, all in all, I am generating 300 views monthly on a DAN landing page for e.credit / that’s w/ no marketing accept Linkedln posts every now and again

Last edited:
•••
Actually Mad, just read the full scoop on Amaury Sećhet, he co founded BTC cash, and then left BTC cash after there was a IFP dispute (not sure what that is) ... he went on to form his own company, Bitcoin Cash ABC and since that’s pretty damn close to BTC cash and to avoid confusion, that’s probably why he bought e.cash ^

~

It seems there is a lot of interest in e.credit from the DeFi industry, all in all, I am generating 300 views monthly on a DAN landing page for e.credit / that’s w/ no marketing accept Linkedln posts every now and again

I like the domain but 300/ m seems kinda low traffic to me.

Good luck though, valuable domain to the right buyer!

•••
I like the domain but 300/ m seems kinda low traffic to me.

Good luck though, valuable domain to the right buyer!

What names do you have on DAN

•••
What names do you have on DAN

Just a couple. I use my own landers for most of my portfolios and import the leads if I need an escrow service.

Do you use Analytics with Dan? Might be worth it to check that traffic and see if it can be monetised.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back