NameSilo

Bitcoin domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

egalor

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I own the domain Bitcoin.rent
Any ideas who might want it? (except of Airbnb :xf.wink:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's getting stretched, where any domain that has anything to do with bitcoin is expected to be valuable, especially stretched when it comes to these oddball extensions.

Still, I'm sure you could find someone to take it off your hands, for something.

Last edited:
•••
I think it's getting stretched, where any domain that has anything to with bitcoin is expected to be valuable, especially these oddball extensions.

Still, I'm sure you could find someone to take it off your hands, for something.

The funny thing is that if some of these people had actually spent as much money a year or two ago buying bitcoin instead of handregging bitcoin domains they might be millionaires now.

•••
•••
The funny thing is that if some of these people had actually spent as much money a year or two ago buying bitcoin instead of handregging bitcoin domains they might be millionaires now.
True, I wish I had a crystal ball...

•••
However, and I didn't check, I assume that something like bitcoin.rent and a lot of the other crypto related domains that are being offered for sale today, were hand registered very recently. The goods ones were snapped up long ago.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back