IT.COM

Grok--Showcase your domain name about Grok

NameSilo
Watch

tourismtourism

Established Member
Impact
After Musk launched Grok, many people registered domain names for "Grok". Will "Grok" be the second "GPT"?
Show us your Grok :xf.wink:

mmexport1699235923231.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and how do we describe a superhuman?
extra-ordinary human, more than the normal human,the ability to act or behave above the ordinary persons, to display higher attributes,abilities or powers than the normal people,so it depends on the context from where u are looking at it from... i think u want to relate it to the AI ?

•••
What about these domains in (.com): grokcollege; grokcad; and groksem? Do they have a good prospect?
These names are cool,i think one can build businesses or brand around them with or without the grok AI introduction, however, the popularity of grok AI programs can increase the chances of receiving offers for those domains.

•••
These names are cool,i think one can build businesses or brand around them with or without the grok AI introduction, however, the popularity of grok AI programs can increase the chances of receiving offers for those domains.
Above all, it is very important to know that there have been many grok trademarks,while some have been abandoned,some are active and others still pending approval, so i think it makes more sense if you do trademark check before getting any of these grok domains.

•••
Thank you on the insight. I appreciate it.

•••
•••
Grok/Affiliate . com
🤗
&
in case Musk want a change the name
Chat/Gork . com
😂😂😂😂😂😂

•••
Grokalpha.com

What do you think?

•••
grokun.com - shall establish site soon

•••
•••
•••
•••
grok.xxx

It means grok for anything!

grok.ph

•••
•••
•••
grok.xxx

It means grok for anything!

grok.ph
grok.ph makes sense, can be used for any product and services aside from AI in the Philippines

•••
I have better one ( imo )

GrokApplication . com
🤪

&​
wait to see if SH will approve Grok*** . com
Have 10 expert review but not sure if will pass or not to be premium
🤷

Last edited:
•••
I have better one ( imo )

GrokApplication . com
🤪

&​
wait to see if SH will approve Grok*** . com
Have 10 expert review but not sure if will pass or not to be premium
🤷
I like the grok Application too, makes sense and easily used for business just like GrokPlugin.com and GrokApp.com

•••
GrokEngineer.com

🛠️⚙️✌️

Last edited:
•••
•••
T / H / E / G / R / O / K / . / C / O /

•••
So, I don't think it's TM, per se, because Grok is a dictionary word
But obviously if you do something like "GrokAI" that's TM.

Elon is going to open source it though... might change things?

I'm jumping onboard since @Armageddon keeps posting salez

•••

Sold 7 until now....most of value of them ...i dont know how i sell & who is the buyer but happen
Was thinking if my last sales ( 10 ) was because Tiktok possible to be ban ?!?!? 🤷

And no...no TM because grok names are a lot & start from around 2000-2001 even term is much older

•••
Sold 7 until now....most of value of them ...i dont know how i sell & who is the buyer but happen
Was thinking if my last sales ( 10 ) was because Tiktok possible to be ban ?!?!? 🤷

And no...no TM because grok names are a lot & start from around 2000-2001 even term is much older
Welp, just got ADULTGrok in king
he heh he

•••
•••

I had no doubt about his grok domains before now, those domains worth far more than even the price he sold. Not bad at all for few months investment, nice ROI

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back