IT.COM

Grok--Showcase your domain name about Grok

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tourismtourism

Established Member
Impact
After Musk launched Grok, many people registered domain names for "Grok". Will "Grok" be the second "GPT"?
Show us your Grok :xf.wink:

mmexport1699235923231.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Finally, a name worse than Google Bard.
What the Grok?!!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
i disagree, check google
You can disagree (respectfully, i hope) but saying “Google.. anything” is always a lazy answer. I give you the benefit of the doubt. Why? Dont say “Google” “Duck” etc..

Last edited:
•••
grok,show
grok,market
grok,center
grok,cam
grokclean,com
cleangrok,com
deepgrok,com

I signed up for these to join in the fun.
i like
grok,show
grok,market

•••
You can disagree (respectfully, i hope) but saying “Google.. anything” is always a lazy answer. I give you the benefit of the doubt. Why? Dont say “Google” “Duck” etc..
i believe Elon Musk did some research before going for that name, or are u trying to say u are better than him and his team?

•••
i believe Elon Musk did some research before going for that name, or are u trying to say u are better than him and his team?
No, i am not.
I’m giving my opinion on something. Grok sounds awful.
—Elon Musk is a brilliant man and my idol.

Last edited:
•••

No, i am not.
I’m giving my opinion on something. Grok sounds awful.
—Elon Musk is a brilliant man and my idol.
Grok sounds better than Bard in my own opinion

•••
Guy who:

just did a half-ass rebrand of Twitter

named a company The Boring Company

named some of his kids:
X AE A-XII Musk
Exa Dark Sideræl Musk
Techno Mechanicus

not a good track record with names. Then makes trucks where it looks like he just slapped some metal sheets on the side of some vehicle

Last edited:
•••
Guy who:

just did a half-ass rebrand of Twitter

named a company The Boring Company

named some of his kids:
X AE A-XII Musk
Exa Dark Sideræl Musk
Techno Mechanicus

not a good track record with names. Then makes trucks where it looks like he just slapped some metal sheets on the side of some vehicle

:xf.smile:

•••
I registered just one GenaiGrok(.)com, anticipating positive outcomes. Thank you.

•••
•••
Maybe Musk was inspired by Russian word "игрок" (igrok) which translates to player.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe Musk was inspired by Russian word "игрок" (igrok) which translates to player.
Maybe one day he will tell us the story behind the choice of the name.:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Grok .sx
Grok.gdn
Grok .mba
Grok.sx not bad, will make more sense to enduser when/if Elon Musk buys Grok.com for his grok ai program

•••
GrokArts.com
Registered On : 2013-10-03

•••
•••
GrokXy.com
what do you think ??

•••
GrokXy.com
what do you think ??
i think its a good one,will get good attention if Elon Musk grab grok.com or if grok ai get massive usage and popularity

•••
i think its a good one,will get good attention if Elon Musk grab grok.com or if grok ai get massive usage and popularity
Thank you for your kind intervention, sir. I also hope for the same thing I own GrokDevelopment.com, GrokExpansion.com
What do you think??

•••
Thank you for your kind intervention, sir. I also hope for the same thing I own GrokDevelopment.com, GrokExpansion.com
What do you think??
GrokDevelopment.com make sense, its good one too, i lost the chance to grab Grokdeveloper.com

•••

maybe he just saying his billonz dont make him a perfect superhuman.

•••
maybe he just saying his billonz dont make him a perfect superhuman.
and how do we describe a superhuman?

•••
What about these domains in (.com): grokcollege; grokcad; and groksem? Do they have a good prospect?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back