Dynadot

domain Any idea about the range price for ojax.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alzein

Impact
Hi,
I'm planning to sell the domain ojax.com, any ideas about the price range i should consider?? do you recommend listing it at squadhelp??

Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can always check the price range via the GoDaddy domain valuation tool, It is not very accurate but will give you an idea.

There are other platforms as well NameBio is also a good option for domain valuation as per the current market. Also please go through the beginner's section under NamePros, a lot of information related to domain valuation is available.

•••
$120 to $550 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Spellable LLLL.com is very high and on demand. Valued at high XXXX $ to High XXXXX $. If I am not wrong remembering, the most expensive is sold above XXXXX $, dudu.com sold 1,000,000$ on 2012. Reseller price is about 2500$

Last edited:
•••
I had a couple of my 4L accepted on SH, but some were rejected. I think its always good to try and see, especially as it gives you someone elses opinion on the value as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back