NameSilo

.org Bitcion.org Sold For $10,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maxtra

Let's make a dealTop Member
Impact
A misspell of Bitcoin, Bitcion.org sold for $10,000 yesterday on Sedo according to namebio. Thoughts on this acquisition?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I saw it on auction. It has been on auction with the 10K price for several days and it looked to me as if someone bid 10K and then the seller put it on auction to see if someone would overbid. I would've closed the deal immediately. Hope buyer knew upfront it was a misspelling and he/she wasn't misreading..

•••
In my opinion new owner are the same of bitcoin.org.
They also own bitcion.com.
And, in my opinion, that domain received a 10k offer, than put to auction.

•••
•••
Dumb people with too much money to spend...?

•••
Blimey.. I hope the buyer realised it was a misspelling.. Although this isn't the worst case of typo I recall. I remember one domain selling for $150,000 in .com that was a typo with no traffic. Transaction was finalised and everything. Couldn't believe my eyes.

•••
same owner:
bicoin.org - 5 bids on sedo lol
gwitter.com

•••
•••
•••
Just registered Altcion.com :xf.grin:

A whole new world just opened up: regging all the best names, but with cion miss-spelled..... (j/k... I think)

•••
A whole new world just opened up: regging all the best names, but with cion miss-spelled..... (j/k... I think)

Better grab litecions.com too.

/s

Last edited:
•••
Blasphemy

I could have registered 5000 two dollar domains

•••
i cant find this sale on recent sales

•••
If anyone thinks they're getting CionCoin.com, think again. It's been regged since December 2.

•••
•••
anyone wants on.dog for $10??? LL short name

•••
Don't let a bunch of idiots buying and selling domains influence your registrations.

If idiots can spend money on misspelling domains, then what's wrong to take a risk for profit.

•••
If idiots can spend money on misspelling domains, then what's wrong to take a risk for profit.

Let's see if they pay and the domain changes hands. My guess is it won't.

•••
•••
Sutpid domian with absrud prcie..!! Unbeleivable..!!!

•••
why is my diamocoin, coinrefinery, cryptocer .coms no selling oooo, help bid please

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back