Dynadot

BIM (Building Information Modeling) for the Architecture and Construction Industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MartinRiebl

Impact
I think it's a little known niche but BIM is a huge topic in the AEC industry and it's importance grows. BIM is getting regulated around the world and will be mandatory in the future years.

Some of the main money players:
BIM Portals like Bimobject ,com (they also own com domains like bimobjects, bimobject, bimplanet, thebimhub....)
BIM Software Companies like Autodesk, Nemetschek and others (they own com domains like bimx, bim360)

In my opinion the niche is not popular and I actually hand registered some domains like:
bimarchive ,com
bimlessons ,com
bimful ,com
bimry ,com

These are actually my first domains and I'm looking to validate my thoughts so please let me know what do you think. I'm also looking to sell one of them to turn the wheel around, even though I think this is a longer play. Do you guys have any BIM-related domains in your portfolio?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back