Dynadot

BIGROCK, the Poorest Support on the Internet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kdbbdk1

Established Member
Impact
I bought a domain name from someone here who transfered it to my bigrock account recently created.
Everything went smoothly . A couple of days after I requested another password to my registred email because I forgot the first one .

Now it's been more than 10 days. I didn't get any email from them, I contacted them via chat and they said that they will send it manualy. Bust still I'm not getting anything from them.

I tought that maybe, maybe the problem is in my email adress, Well no because I'm getting emails from other people and hosting compagnies, family, friends... Basically everyone except bigrock.

The bad thing is that their support keep saying the same thing over and over again (we sent the recovery link to your email.) WTF,

I tired to contact their support team via email which is ([email protected]) Surprise: Mail delivery error.

I send it from another adress and it went through.

Don't now really what to do with them, more than 30 chat sessions, more than 20 sent emails (failed) and more than 10 days now.

Be carefull when you choose your registrar .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree. They have worst support. Once I opened a chat because of delay of transfer to Bigrock. The support lady don't even know basic courtesy. She blamed me for the problem. I also find transferring out from them is tedious process.

•••
I agree. They have worst support. Once I opened a chat because of delay of transfer to Bigrock. The support lady don't even know basic courtesy. She blamed me for the problem. I also find transferring out from them is tedious process.

Was here name Kurtica ? I think they have 2 or 3 people that they call "support team" and they split tasks time to time . Their sales team was this time able to send me the password link even if they couldn't do it last time because that wasn't their respected field of assistance .

•••
Seems like that. I don't remember exactly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back