Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Big Timer Live auction

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TrafficNamer

Account Closed
Impact
2
I think we should have a big timer only auction friday or sometime this week.
Where I can create a big timer live auction on saturdays or something and only domains that are worth $200 or higher can be involed. Same rules as the regualar auction but big time domains will only be allowed.


I can help run it and stuff.

Whose in?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave:
 
0
•••
I hope rj agrees. This will be awesome.
 
0
•••
yeah baby
 
0
•••
PM me if you get this running ;)
 
0
•••
I sure will.
 
0
•••
Please explain how any one person can determine a domain's worth? No offense but no one can as it really is in the eye of the buyer. I don't see how this will do nothing but offend a good # of people eventhough the intentions are good.
 
0
•••
Well we will prescreene the domain. On length, traffic, link, popularity, combination & etc etc..... You can tell from a name like fsjhfbsjfhbs.com and ujo.net you can obviously see which one is good. I see where your comming from though.
 
0
•••
TrafficNamer said:
Well we will prescreene the domain. On length, traffic, link, popularity, combination & etc etc..... You can tell from a name like fsjhfbsjfhbs.com and ujo.net you can obviously see which one is good. I see where your comming from though.

sorry but that is all subjective.
the only way you can implement such a proposal is to have a high entry fee, say $25, with $25 buyout fee as well. Oh dear, do I see all the bunny rabbits sliding for the exits?
 
0
•••
well..
yeah good idea
maybe an auction of LLL.coms LLL.nets n LLL.orgs only
or premium dictionary words
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back