Dynadot

auctions Big Domain Auction Coming In Less Than Ten Days And Pre-Bidding Is Now Open

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

clasione

VIP Member
StrategicRevenue.com
Impact
PALM BEACH, FL – A big domain auction is coming up in less than ten days and pre-bidding is now open for the event which will be held from a live video production studio in College Station, Texas, beginning at Noon (12:00 PM CST) February 25, 2021. Like most of Monte Cahn’s RightoftheDot major auction events, World Champion Auctioneer Wayne Wheat will be rattling off the names of virtual property to change hands for what will likely be, some big sales. https://www.strategicrevenue.com/bi...ss-than-ten-days-and-pre-bidding-is-now-open/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"reserve not met"

why even bother?

•••
•••
Just to remind the pc karens who feel bad about calling covid-19 the wuhan virus or china virus... the CDC named it Wuhan virus before China complained to the media.

If you discount someones opinion / work because of who they voted for, and you were probaby dumb enough to believe Hunter's laptop was a russian plot and Joe Biden really is the most popular President in the history of the world.

John, when you say 'There is nothing wrong with calling it the China or Wuhan Virus. It's nonsense created by the PC police are out of control that want you to believe it is offensive, when it historically accepted' you 'forgot' that the World Health Organization has already named the new corona virus - COVID-19.

And we can see almost all major media and websites using COVID-19 in their contents. Every time a politician using 'China Virus', it will be a controversial topic. I assume you are not a politician and I have many domain investors friends in the world from different countries and none of them uses 'Chinese Virus' nor 'China Virus'. I did talked with a few investors about my concerns of your blog, and they all felt bad and terrible about that term. A friend said 'He developed and sold LongIsland.com. Most people know him through that. He must be a Trump fan.'

If you truly think 'The issue has been politicized. I updated it to China', why don't you update it to COVID-19?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back