IT.COM

auctions Big Domain Auction Coming In Less Than Ten Days And Pre-Bidding Is Now Open

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

clasione

VIP Member
StrategicRevenue.com
Impact
PALM BEACH, FL – A big domain auction is coming up in less than ten days and pre-bidding is now open for the event which will be held from a live video production studio in College Station, Texas, beginning at Noon (12:00 PM CST) February 25, 2021. Like most of Monte Cahn’s RightoftheDot major auction events, World Champion Auctioneer Wayne Wheat will be rattling off the names of virtual property to change hands for what will likely be, some big sales. https://www.strategicrevenue.com/bi...ss-than-ten-days-and-pre-bidding-is-now-open/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Who did Wayne Wheat need to beat to become the World Champion Auctioneer?

•••
https://rotd.hibid.com/catalog/print/262261/rightoftthedot-premium-live-and-online-domain-auction
Some nice names in the auction 👆

Looking forward to the live stream 👉 https://www.facebook.com/RIGHToftheDOT/

As for the article itself, thumbs down 👎 to "the strategic author" citing a poor choice of words.

Thanks to “the Chinese virus,” which has undoubtedly wreaked havoc around the globe, virtual events are sadly becoming the norm – or “The New Normal,” that is. This time, no one will be seen rushing to the next session, panel or being pried away by free dinner and cocktails in a nearby restaurant party. This will be a totally 100% LIVE simulcasted auction which is expected to last at least, a couple of hours.

Last edited:
•••
Who did Wayne Wheat need to beat to become the World Champion Auctioneer?

It's a press release. Anyone can beat their own drum.

•••
•••
•••
A word from someone who has worked in mainstream media.

Anyone can publish a statement or press release stating whatever they like.

Just because it is formatted as a 'press release' does not make it fact.

Last edited:
•••
A word from someone who has worked in mainstream media.

Anyone can publish a statement or press release stating whatever they like.

Just because it is formatted as a 'press release' does not make it fact.

PALUS SOMNI, Moon, Feb. 16, 2021 /NameProsWire/ -- You're absolutely right, @CraigD (y)

•••
Don't get me wrong, this groups credentials and sales history look brilliant, but titles can be awarded by anyone.

Press release: https://www.medianet.com.au/releases/196801/

Do your own research and don't trust press releases.

Last edited:
•••
ROTD Monte Cahn, nothing new.
Great names,high reserves, nothing new.

•••
•••
•••
WTF? Who wrote the post?

The article cites John Colascione as the author.

“the Chinese virus” hyperlinked to a video titled "Dr. Simone Gold: Understanding The Magnitude Of Medical Misinformation"

A quick google search of Dr. Simone Gold shows she was arrested for her role in capitol insurrection, and has her fair share of spreading controversial claims.

upload_2021-2-16_14-13-21.png

Why this was necessary to include in a domain auction presser is beyond me. Not a very classy move if you ask me. Perhaps @clasione can share some thoughts...

•••
Watch Dr. Simone Gold's video which is at the link, good video. See for yourself.

•••
Watch Dr. Simone Gold's video which is at the link, good video. See for yourself.
America’s Frontline Doctors
America’s Frontline Doctors 🥼 Founded by
Dr. Simone Gold

The Trusted Name for Independent Information
• AFLDS.com •
https://no_url_shorteners/AmericasFrontlineDoctors

•••
I think he meant the Trump virus.

•••
I personally don't like it when you write "The Chinese Virus" in your blog and I'm sure major Chinese domain name investors don't like to see a well-established domain blogger using this controversial "term".
When I was reading your blog, I was going to take my kid to the zoo so I asked my friend to posted a comment under your blog, and you replied to that comment. The interesting part is that you edited your blog content and changed that term from "The Chinese Virus" to "The China Virus" after reading our comment. And in your reply to my friend's comments you tried to explain why naming "The China Virus" or "The Wuhan Virus" is legit. But you totally know what I questioned was why you use "The Chinese Virus".

And now you have deleted our comments from your blog.

BTW, the sellers who submitted premium domain names to ROTD auction deserves some better domain logos.

-----------------------------

1.jpg

---------------------------

2.jpg

---------------------------

3.jpg

•••
John, when you say 'There is nothing wrong with calling it the China or Wuhan Virus. It's nonsense created by the PC police are out of control that want you to believe it is offensive, when it historically accepted' you 'forgot' that the World Health Organization has already named the new corona virus - COVID-19.

And we can see almost all major media and websites using COVID-19 in their contents. Every time a politician using 'China Virus', it will be a controversial topic. I assume you are not a politician and I have many domain investors friends in the world from different countries and none of them uses 'Chinese Virus' nor 'China Virus'. I did talked with a few investors about my concerns of your blog, and they all felt bad and terrible about that term. A friend said 'He developed and sold LongIsland.com. Most people know him through that. He must be a Trump fan.'

If you truly think 'The issue has been politicized. I updated it to China', why don't you update it to COVID-19?

•••
I have no problem with the terms of China Virus, people can say whatever they want to say. But pls face the fact that BLM, ANTIFA and Extreme LEFT Politicians caused even worse disasters in the US long termly. You know well what the problems are but have no balls to say it out loud, so stop acting like you know what's going on and be honest with your self.

•••
I have no problem with the terms of China Virus, people can say whatever they want to say. But pls face the fact that BLM, ANTIFA and Extreme LEFT Politicians caused even worse disasters in the US long termly. You know well what the problems are but have no balls to say it out loud, so stop acting like you know what's going on and be honest with your self.
Why everyone thinks every user is from the USA? I'm European and I sure don't care about USA politics. Keep your political view for you

•••
Why everyone thinks every user is from the USA? I'm European and I sure don't care about USA politics. Keep your political view for you
I was keeping my political views to myself until clasione shared his with everyone, I thought this is a good opportunity to share mine? Am I not allow to share?:xf.smile:

•••
•••
@owntype - The post was not created to create a political debate. The edit was made as I saw you partially right. China was more appropriate then Chinese. The edit will now stand as is, and to not taint the entire post comments on the matter were removed, and commenting itself was closed.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back