IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rachel's nominations makes no sense. If she really wanted some of the attention off of her and Brendon, she should've made an alliance with Hayden and Kristen.

I hope Matt becomes the sabo, but I think America is going to pick Brendon.

•••
nice andrew pick mis 15 np sent
Thanks for the NP's
....the questions get harder from here, don't they :D

Ragan (from what I can tell his eyes are the closest together)
LOL Yup, that's a good reason to pick him :o :hehe:
I'll say Rachel - she has that evil streak that every woman wants...oh wait...
that every woman has :p haha

Rachel's nominations makes no sense. If she really wanted some of the attention off of her and Brendon, she should've made an alliance with Hayden and Kristen.

I'll bet they are the lifelong friends...rachel and kristen (just starting rumors) :hehe:

and today is Wednesday...YAY!!!

•••
that every woman has :p haha

I'll bet they are the lifelong friends...rachel and kristen (just starting rumors) :hehe:

and today is Wednesday...YAY!!!
Evil you say...guess the "reddish hair" and the eyes that are evenly spaced, fooled me!

•••
that every woman has

D-:

Got everyone down so far on sabo bounty (listed on 1st post)

I took britney based soley on her witty putdown comments plus i think the next sabo will be a floater if its not matt

•••
Evil you say...guess the "reddish hair" and the eyes that are evenly spaced, fooled me!

They are only evenly spaced until the lip is pursed - then it's "run for the hills" LOL

•••
They are only evenly spaced until the lip is pursed - then it's "run for the hills" LOL
Thanks for the insider tip!
Wonder if the tip works if she is :tri: (now those eyes are real close together)
D-:

Got everyone down so far on sabo bounty (listed on 1st post)

I took britney based soley on her witty putdown comments plus i think the next sabo will be a floater if its not matt
Hey johname..just so that I understand correctly about the bounty..if my pick doesn't win..do I throw in 30 NP$?
Not a problem if I have to..just want to understand.

•••
Hey johname..just so that I understand correctly about the bounty..if my pick doesn't win..do I throw in 30 NP$?
Not a problem if I have to..just want to understand.

NO its a payout from me (the sheriff ) to anyone here is smart enough to pick the sabo correctly. Remember that person has to accept sabo status from big brother.

images

•••
I must redeem myself. I'll bet 15NP that someone in the brigade wins POV. Someone take it quick!!!

•••
I must redeem myself. I'll bet 15NP that someone in the brigade wins POV. Someone take it quick!!!

got it

ill take a sabo pick from you keith as long as they dont anounce the sabo tonight (go to first post and pick an available person, its free so do it)

•••

johname has the bet but - my .50 cents (includes .48 cents HST)
the little girly girl is gonna win it :p

:wave:

•••

Ragan gona win?

Last edited:
•••
Ragan gona win?

LOL - good guess :p

I was thinking along the lines of a blonde...

I hope Kristen doesn't go tonight - she needs to keep her trap shut and
she'll survive another week....

•••
YIPEE....Big Brother starts soon :D
Thanks johname ;)

I will pick Kristen as the last remaining roomie
she looks like the trouble maker :guilty:

You had her pegged from the start. Hayden will hopefully get pov and put up a "floater". I hate that term but guess its the best one they got

You type girly girl and ill think Ragan every time

•••
:yell:
Just over 30 mins before it starts here...signing off now cause I don't
want to see the spoilers LOL (when you send me NP$ that I will win) hehe

•••
Two namepro reality tv heavyweights go at it one on one thursday Briguy vs Mis_chiff

•••
Two namepro reality tv heavyweights go at it one on one thursday Briguy vs Mis_chiff

:o

if brenchel finds out about the "Brigade" then bye bye briguy <-- that rhymes hehe

•••
what i didnt see is this lane britney thing. maybe they are cousins. they live in neighboring states

then again maybe britney was bluffing about sending her mommy home

was matt even in the house this episode? lol

•••
Matt who :hehe:

Did you catch the look rachel gave brendon at the beginning?
He declares his love and she looks like he just threw up on her shoes or something LOL

•••
first time i am thinking brendo/rachel wont last.

when rachel was dying her hair with ketchup (lol) brendon had to be looking at kirsten and saying "I picked the wrong chick on day one, Should have looked above shoulder level"

Keith dude next time do the opposite what you are thinking. lol thanks for the nps (and pick a sabo quick or ill asign you one)

•••

HST..why use such vulgar language!
Oh yeah..get the Canadians to fight it out...is this a Machevallian tactic..divide and conquer lol!

•••
first time i am thinking brendo/rachel wont last.

when rachel was dying her hair with ketchup (lol) brendon had to be looking at kirsten and saying "I picked the wrong chick on day one, Should have looked above shoulder level"

Keith dude next time do the opposite what you are thinking. lol thanks for the nps (and pick a sabo quick or ill asign you one)

Please assign me one as I can't pick a winner to save my life, lol.

Rachel made a mistake not aligning with Kristen n hayden IMO. It looks like Kristen is gonna get axed but then again I'm always wrong, haha.

•••

You got Enzo in the bounty Keith, I figure if he was so happy to win a TV then he might be a good pick for sabo.

Hey Keith did you know Briguy was Canadian?

•••
You got Enzo in the bounty Keith, I figure if he was so happy to win a TV then he might be a good pick for sabo.

Hey Keith did you know Briguy was Canadian?
Excellent! Thanks John :)

•••
HST..why use such vulgar language!

Oh yeah..get the Canadians to fight it out...is this a Machevallian tactic..divide and conquer lol!

HST :p so many names I could think of, ripoff doesn't really fit...crooks doesn't fit...although
it suits it.
hey I got it..."just work and pay me tax" LOL
My coffee went up almost .18 cents a cup :'(

Rachel made a mistake not aligning with Kristen n hayden IMO. It looks like Kristen is gonna get axed but then again I'm always wrong, haha.

I am so convinced that rachel and kirsten are friends...no one you just meet
talks like that to each other...without even a flinch - food for thought ?
and I'll be willing to bet that Hayden gets backdoored...

Didn't Kristen look hot in that hippietard :o :guilty:

•••
Didn't Kristen look hot in that hippietard :o :guilty:

i wasnt going to mention it lol

big-brother-12-slip-and-slide-4.jpg

if you asked me what a hippietard was before the show I would have said a guy that dropped too much acid in the 1960's lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back