Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Game is now set Goodluck all

•••
It's on Sunday night keithmt...don't forget :D

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

mis_chiff...I sometime play the "stereotypical Canadian" game (Live in the biggiest Igloo in Canada is on some of my bio's lol)!

Seriously..winter been getting way too mild here! (Lake Suprieor area)..glad I got out of the snow removal business!

As for crybaby..well she wasn't my first choice (Monet) but maybe and sometimes the "sympathy (feel sorry for me, (aligator tears) " act works

...oh yeah..just my opinion eh!

Eh? Alligator tears.... :lol:

I think it's an hoh tonight

•••
I'm away on assignment for a week then training following that so I plan (if all goes well) to be back in August sometime. If I win I'll claim prize then. Goodluck evry1

Go bb! Go my picks!! :D

•••
•••
If Matt gets the opportunity to backdoor someone, he has to backdoor Brendon. If he backdoors Brendon, that would mentally take Rachel out of the game. Rachel will become an emotional wreck. The Brigade will be in complete control once Brendon is out.

•••
If Matt gets the opportunity to backdoor someone, he has to backdoor Brendon. If he backdoors Brendon, that would mentally take Rachel out of the game. Rachel will become an emotional wreck. The Brigade will be in complete control once Brendon is out.

That wont happen unless the brigade twist matt's tatted arm. The second matt won hoh i new brendon and rachel were safe. The reason is because matt is totally obsessed with riding both sides of the fence. He wants to keep the brigade and brendon/rachel happy. It would be a good move though, if he voted off brendon, rachel would be zero.

•••
It's on Sunday night keithmt...don't forget :D

Thanks for the reminder Mis but really it was a non-betting night.
I do have a bet for tonight though B-)

I'll lay down 15NP that says someone in the brigade will win POV :D

•••
•••
•••
It'll be a girl that wins the HOH :p

I've got 15NP that says Andrew will be the one going home tonight ;)
err, whatever night the eviction is :red:

any takers? :D

Last edited:
•••
It'll be a girl that wins the HOH :p

I've got 15NP that says Andrew will be the one going home tonight ;)
err, whatever night the eviction is :red:

any takers? :D

Its Kathy or a replacement going tomorrow. lol your on.

Actually dont want britney's mom to leave though, so come on POV

•••
Its Kathy or a replacement going tomorrow. lol your on.

Actually dont want britney's mom to leave though, so come on POV

ha, kathy (not B's mom) hehe - is not going home - dont worry - it'll be andrew...and I'll be
willing to even bet that it's Brendon that wins the POV and not a brigade member - he needs
it in order to keep him and rachael safe and barter with the current twit in the HOH room :guilty:

•••
•••
Thanks for the nps Keith, there still room with the Kathy is Britneys mom bet but I advise to study their noses first lol

Why brendon likes andrew so much??? could brendon and andrew know each other all there life? naw

Your andrew bet is looking good to me mis. Keith I might want to headge my andrew bet incase you think Kathy goes home next.

Lane and the apple pop rocks makes me look at enzo as my number one now

Last edited:
•••
Andrew is going home....without a doubt :o

and further looking at the pics...I'd say it's Kathy and kristen that are mom/daughter :p
haha....bets?? Don't be shy!

•••
Andrew is going home....without a doubt :o

and further looking at the pics...I'd say it's Kathy and kristen that are mom/daughter :p
haha....bets?? Don't be shy!

Now that would be pure stealing nps from you

Dont you think Ragan is Matt's daddy?

•••
Dont you think Ragan is Matt's daddy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....don't say something like that when I have a mouthful of pop LOL

OMG! that's funny...

•••
Cant believe they let Rachel be HOH again

u heard here first Matt new sabo

•••
Might be just me..but I sure can't tell the difference

kathy_hillis.jpg
04_britney_haynes.jpg

in fact..they even look like
Joan-Rivers3.jpg

•••
i was going to post a "better" joan rivers pic in respones but then again i decided not to scare our guests.

•••
i was going to post a "better" joan rivers pic in respones but then again i decided not to scare our guests.
lol..Glad you didn't! I was very extremely selective about which one I was gonna post!

•••
nice andrew pick mis 15 np sent

•••
30np bounty on picking the next sabo, BUT Matt is too easy of a pick so he's off the table. Pick who you think will be the next sabo (winner must accpt the role of sabo).

•••
30np bounty on picking the next sabo, BUT Matt is too easy of a pick so he's off the table. Pick who you think will be the next sabo (winner must accpt the role of sabo).

Ragan (from what I can tell his eyes are the closest together)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back