NameSilo

Bido.com supports frauds

Located in Warnings and Alerts, started by Doberman, Sep 19, 2014

Replies:
Views:

1. Kusuvati

Kusuvati New Member

What a total mess, frauds have it coming. They can't survive in this industry and they will lose all their domains and if worse warrant for arrest or sued in small courts - it's happening more and more nowadays.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. HeyNow

HeyNow Member

If you're interested in buying a domain, contact the registrant thru whois and make a deal outside of any auctioneer, auction platform, auction enabler, auction facilitator, etc.

Domainers are making these venues rich for nothing really, except a place to list names for sale. You can list names for sale on your own page.

Honestly, these places are full of shill bids, buyers who crap out after bidding, and venue operators who claim, "We're not an auctioneer," (so we have no responsibility if your transaction goes south or if your name gets hijacked). But we will gladly take your money for essentially letting you participate on our wonderful site.

Wake up domainers, you're being fleeced by a healthy percentage of these places and the industry DOES NOT feel your pain.

3. poweredbyme

poweredbyme Top Contributor VIP

bidocom is scam. They don't pay if you sell a domain. They don't reply either. They took my $xxx and run away. Stay away from bidocom.

4. Dailyget

Dailyget Established Member

😥😥😥😥i have also problem on bido
    Bido team didn't reply my mail and message

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice