auctions Bidding war for Gambling-law-us.com just ended at $57,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The bidding was fast and furious for about 20 minutes on Gambling-law-us.com. The name closed at $57,000. The 16 year old domain was another link profile play like YMCDN.com and Recipe4Living.com. Majestic.com reports a Trust flow of 27 and a Citation flow of 19. Information Homepage TitleN/ACrawled URLs75Indexed URLs257Educational Ref. Backlinks34Governmental Ref. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I am sure all the bids were totally above board and it is going to get paid for...

Not.

Brad

•••
Yeah, I am sure all the bids were totally above board and it is going to get paid for...

Not.

Brad

Yeah a couple bidders started pumping it, they remove that bidding history right away Brad, so I watch the close and copied it before they can erase.

•••
I'LL START MY BID AT $1 MAX

•••
I would save myself 57k and simply register or purchase

Gambling-law.us

I cannot see a better reason to own a .us than this case.

•••
can you guys bid here at NP?I want ask those bidder...👿 here I saw lots much better name bid at $1

•••
Why would someone pay for a 3 word domain with hyphen?

•••
•••
•••
In the US I can't see that kind of value of a three word domain with two hyphens
ICANN says the registrant is from Delaware, USA registered at GoDaddy
The domain didn't load after 2 minutes
Guessing it was fake

•••
In the US I can't see that kind of value of a three word domain with two hyphens
ICANN says the registrant is from Delaware, USA registered at GoDaddy
The domain didn't load after 2 minutes
Guessing it was fake

Now when I visit, it says:

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 30-09-2019 and is pending renewal or deletion.

•••
come on people u cant tell its all fake? man alive

•••
Did they get a kilo of drugs with it.

•••
I remember seeing www.Welcome2018.com selling for like $20 or $30 thousand. Yeah, it goes to a website, but I have hard time believing that someone even bought it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back