NameSilo

Bidding on your own names at NameJet...?

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by webquest, Jul 18, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. dande

dande Gold & Silver VIP

That's very bad...

There's serious frauds and insider's collusion going on between domain companies and big players. You can see it in Sedo, Godaddy, Namejet, and everywhere else.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. wwwulff

wwwulff Top Contributor VIP

3. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

Yea, these pay-per-click blogs you should avoid clicking- these links will harvest your IP address and location, your frequency of clicking and Godaddy will use the information and so with the blogger. WHo knows what sort of information is being collected and harvested. I refuse to bid there as the names get passed around for price discovery, that's the game. They all know about whats going on.

If you must use these lists, just look at the list take notes and if you are an auction member go direct to the auction and bypass it, you won't disclose your interest and nobody will no the better, as this information cannot collected for free, you are the product just like Google follows your around.

4. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

5. wot

wot Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What, if any, are the updates here?

I did notice that one of the main characters,a part owner of another forum, is recently doing a lot of posting on NP's to buy domains.

Just goes to show NP's really is the number one domain forum,by a country mile. :xf.smile:

6. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Lol, if I see another WANTED CBD/CRYPTO/BET forum, I am going to :banghead:, and I noticed what you are talking about also. Business must be slow over at namejet, no takers.

Is bidder "corplaw" J T?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  7. OmarVG

OmarVG Top Contributor VIP

@taktikz You should read all the Nasty SCAM Full Story of Namejet SCAMS, FRAUDS and Shaddy Bidding activity.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice