NameSilo

Bidding on your own names at NameJet...?

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by webquest, Jul 18, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. Michael Ehrhardt

Michael Ehrhardt Top Contributor VIP

exactly

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Michael Ehrhardt

Michael Ehrhardt Top Contributor VIP

Namejet has good Sales

i like NJ

3. OmarVG

OmarVG Top Contributor VIP

jonathan tenenbaum changes the end time of almost all the auctions, specially for domains that could sell for a Big Price, since jonathan earn an extra bonus for Big Sales, his pay check has a big porcentaje of sale commissions, so he shill bid more on domains that could sell for Big Price.

If the namejet system allows you to bid on your own domains, then they are promoting to Sellers to bid their own auctions, simple as that. You can request all your Friends to make fake bids on your auctions and nobody can complain about that. And jonathan tenenbaum make fake bids on his Friends auctions using fake IP address from Netherlands and multiple namejet usernames that nobody can notice or track because jonathan creates new fake users on a weekly basis...

Sedo wont allow shill bidding, thats why they Will Remain as the Best Domain Marketplace or one of the best with Afternic (GoDaddy) and Flippa.

4. Grilled

Grilled Black Lives Matter VIP

Quick responses refuting (or challenging) baseless claims, and/or requesting proof, are necessary to preserve the credibility of this thread.

Without evidence, or an attempt to provide any sort of reference, not only are you diluting the merits of this thread, you are opening yourself up to potential legal action.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  5. HuntDomains

HuntDomains Established Member

Interesting read.

6. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

7. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

8. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

Read More

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  9. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

10. OmarVG

11. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

CM Capture 31.jpg

Anything to keep this thread going, I will post it until somebody boots me off.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  12. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Any updates ~Jonathon?
    Been 19 months

13. Josh R

Josh R Josh.co PRO VIP ICA Member

I still don’t fully understand what happened with BusinessFunding.com and quite frankly I’m pretty annoyed about the whole situation.

14. Dave

Dave Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Are you able to elaborate please Josh?

Thanks

15. Grilled

16. Josh R

Josh R Josh.co PRO VIP ICA Member

Does that mean the domain was owned and is still owned by Domain Capital?... After it went through Pending Delete and the auction started at NameJet, I suddenly noticed it disappeared without any explanation and when I checked WHOIS, it was under New Venture Services... The only explanation I got, was that it was listed incorrectly.

17. Grilled

The WHOIS appears to have updated back to DomainCapital on or around 2019-02-13T21:01:38Z

upload_2019-2-27_17-0-2.png

@jberryhill tweet went out at 7:48 AM - 13 Feb 2019 (not for sure on the tweet time zone) but it appears NetSol might corrected the issue the same day?

[[[[side note -- this is probably off topic. Such posts will probably delete or move these posts. And our accounts may be dinged]]]]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  18. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Top Contributor VIP

Very, very interesting read. Thanks for bumping.

To me it is clear that there was shill bidding and to say that namejet didn't know and turn a blind eye would be very gullible. I'm sure shill bidding turns over copious amounts of money to namejet, as well as the ''big fish'' who do it.

Thanks for the larger picture. Respect for the namebio guy.

19. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

20. offthehandle

offthehandle . VIP

21. OmarVG

This delay and BAD service to the namejet Sellers Will end up in lack of big sales for namejet and as a result this Will get the attention of the owners of namejet Web.com

Its just a matter of time that jonathan tenenbaum Will get Fired out of namejet like all the unprofessional employees end up, with no job, no money and angry with their miserable lifes…

22. dande

dande Gold & Silver VIP

Unfortunately I didn't follow this thread to understand how it ended. I wish I could get a summery of how the whole things ended

23. wwwulff

wwwulff Top Contributor VIP

It's probably a never ending story :xf.frown:

24. dande

dande Gold & Silver VIP

LOL... Just like "War Without End"

25. OmarVG

The resume is that jonathan tenenbaum (namejet ´´admin´´) is a DISHONEST, SHADY AND A SHILL BIDDER with multiple namejet usernames, and he Will countinue doing this as long as he ´´works´´ at namejet… @NameJetGM

If you have issues or problems with namejet or with jonathan tenenbaum, please REPORT all the problems to the namejet owners: Web.com you can send them emails at: [email protected] and [email protected] they do read all the emails and you Will get a respond in 24 hours.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice